Circle Of Love and Support for Muttmeister

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by susiestar, Nov 8, 2012.

1. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Right now Muttmeister's grandchildren are missing. Their mother has taken them and no one will let Muttmeister's son know where is children are. Let's send out love and support for their safe reunion with the family. I can only imagine the devastation that they are experiencing, and I pray that this ordeal will end very soon in a positive way.

Reaching out from OK to ?

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

NY State. Offering good thoughts and prayers that the kids are found safe and sound very soon.

On to...

3. HMBgal

HMBgal Active Member

Grabbing on from the San Francisco Bay Area, praying for the safety and well-being of those grandbabies, and on to...

4. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Virginia. I am hoping that Muttmeister and her son can find and keep the kids and secure it legally. Sending strength, clarity, perseverance and stamina from Virginia to ...

5. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

OMG...I hope he has called his attorney ASAP...so sad.

6. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Grabbing on in Ohio... I remember when this happened to us... It's awful... Lots of good thoughts and prayers going up. And on to...

7. lmf64

lmf64 New Member

taking your hand in MN
    If there is anything I can do, say the word. Someone said something on the other post about facebook. I have friends all over the country who can help get the word out

8. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Adding in prayers from Wisconsin and reaching out to...

9. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I got ya from Florida and reaching out to .... DDD

10. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Reaching from NC. Mutt, hope this ends in the best possible way for the kids. I'm so sorry for the anguish that this is causing.

11. Sheila

Sheila Moderator

to Texas. Prayers that this is a short-lived situation.

12. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

Praying in Ohio that the children come home safely, and quickly.

13. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

From Ohio to NY....sending good thoughts for you and the grandbabies...reaching out t......

14. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

...Central CA. Saying many prayers...and on to...

15. mom_to_3

mom_to_3 Active Member

Texas again, holding good thoughts and much support for you and your family. Hope you hear something soon. Reaching out to....

16. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

TN and hoping this ends quickly, quietly, and most importantly-safely!

17. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

.........Northern California sending prayers for a speedy reunion and hugs for grandma's heart to be calm and to mend..............

18. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

...PA...good grief, Mutt- I hope this is resolved quickly and safely...and on to...

Hugs,Suz

19. buddy

buddy New Member

from MN with love....Praying they are found and not traumatized by this. Sending hugs to you and your son, I can only imagine how it would feel not to know where my child was. It is impossible to comprehend. Joining hands with......

20. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

CT, reaching out, prayers they find the kids and bring them home ASAP!!!! Hugs MM.