Circle Of Love and Support for Muttmeister

susiestar

Roll With It
Right now Muttmeister's grandchildren are missing. Their mother has taken them and no one will let Muttmeister's son know where is children are. Let's send out love and support for their safe reunion with the family. I can only imagine the devastation that they are experiencing, and I pray that this ordeal will end very soon in a positive way.

Reaching out from OK to ?

HMBgal

Grabbing on from the San Francisco Bay Area, praying for the safety and well-being of those grandbabies, and on to...

TerryJ2

Virginia. I am hoping that Muttmeister and her son can find and keep the kids and secure it legally. Sending strength, clarity, perseverance and stamina from Virginia to ...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Grabbing on in Ohio... I remember when this happened to us... It's awful... Lots of good thoughts and prayers going up. And on to...

lmf64

taking your hand in MN
If there is anything I can do, say the word. Someone said something on the other post about facebook. I have friends all over the country who can help get the word out

Fran

Former desparate mom
Reaching from NC. Mutt, hope this ends in the best possible way for the kids. I'm so sorry for the anguish that this is causing.

mom_to_3

Texas again, holding good thoughts and much support for you and your family. Hope you hear something soon. Reaching out to....

recoveringenabler

Staff member
.........Northern California sending prayers for a speedy reunion and hugs for grandma's heart to be calm and to mend..............

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
...PA...good grief, Mutt- I hope this is resolved quickly and safely...and on to...

Hugs,Suz

buddy

from MN with love....Praying they are found and not traumatized by this. Sending hugs to you and your son, I can only imagine how it would feel not to know where my child was. It is impossible to comprehend. Joining hands with......