Circle of Love and Support for our Star!!!!!

DammitJanet

And you didnt call me why? Girl you know how I feel so I dont need to tell you...I hope. Im here, just a phone call away if you need me.

janie

New Zealand
Starbie*
You are the STRONGEST WOMAN I KNOW!!
Keep your chin up.
Lots of love, prayers, and healing thoughts coming to you and DF.
from Janie :)

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Oh my gosh, Honey!

I figured you had been busy, but i never dreamed you and your family would be having such a tough time!

(((Hugs))), prayers, and love to you my friend...

L

Liahona

Oh Star, wow. You have had it really rough. I'll be praying for you. Your sense of humor is amazing and makes your posts memorable. I still remember advice you gave me about mother in law a long time ago. And that is saying something as I can't remember much right now.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Starbie, darling, I have missed you... I have thought of you often and known you were going through some rough times so I have been praying and pretzeling too, though I did not want to pester you. You are one of the strongest people I know, and like Lisa I often think, "WWSD"... Honey, we love you so much, and we will continue to pray and pretzel.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Family,

Hi - (Susie*) - Just....thanks. I came here to write something ("fractured and fairly tailed - snort oh my that kills me) and see this and well aren't I just a girl again!? See most of you know that when Dude was 15 he got a burglary charge, and got probation....(hyeah yeah he was looking at 30 years because the detective lied, and screwed the "good parents" who turned their kid in and wanted him to get the lesson that he deserved, but this guy went ALL commando to get his detectives rank - and instead of trying him as a juvenile threw him under the bus and went adult? - Well then Dude went to foster care because well lets face it WHO could handle him? And then the foster parents couldn't handle him but did THEY reap any of the consequences when they SAID they would lock up the keys to his car? Noooo. So Dude drove the car, ran from the blue lights, didn't even have a license (this was right after we buried our middle son) - and they caught him - we got a call that said LOOK on the News XX Helicopters are chasing your son. (yeah I want to be pseudo famous Mom on Cops). SO he got charges for that and Foster jerks never even went to the hospital when Dude tried to commit suicide because of this or went to court to stand up for him - nope - they conspired with the Governors Continuum of Care and the Caseworker in a private meeting to have Dude thrown out of their home in less than a week. Then we had to make arrangements to have him move in our home and ASTA LA VISTA - we have NEVER heard from the Continuum again. NEVER - not even a follow up phone call. NADA....10 years they are in our lives and ZIP......(interesting huh considering Dude was the WORST CASE they'd ever EVER had) - so since NO one claims responsibility for his parenting outside our home-------he comes here. PLOP.
Then Dude....gets back in touch with his BIOdad....and VIOLA.....has three months left on his probations - fees, fines et al. What does Satan tell him? "Ehhhhh whats yer Mother told you she's the one that turned you in and SC will NEVER come look for you for three months." ......(WOW what GREAT advice - this coming from a man that in 15 years....NOT ONE TIME offered to send a nickel for shoes or a dime for food for his only son.) So Dude moves there, and decides he wants the FAIRLY TAILED Father he's dreamed about all. HIS. life. You know - the one that I MUST have kept him from that SURELY wrote him letters that I threw in the trash, and kept the money for my ill gotten gains, nights out in the bars with all my boyfriends the man Ive been with 14 years, or my own selfish self - like that new car I drive - that 21 year old FORD. Lies I tell you - ALL lies.
So Dude moves in with DADDY and Daddy gives him things, and then when the drugs run out, breaks into Dudes bedroom, steals them back, hocks them for dope money and when Dude finds out and protests? Dude is beaten to a bloody pulp (one time with a ball bat). And a car that Dude managed to get by working odd jobs, his Father takes and wrecks, then stabs all the tires, and beats with a bat, and then has a tow company haul off for the money =for crack. The second time he tried to beat Dude to a pulp? Dude beat him so badly his Father ended up in the hospital. What a relationship. Dude cried for two days and tried to kill himself over the ordeal. They made up, (like most domestic violence relationships do) and managed to live together on and off until Father made a move on Dudes girlfriend. Or was it....that he stole a television set that Dude worked for a 52" tv - or was it his computer.....or was it his house that he broke into and trashed? I'm not sure it was hard to keep up but eventually Dude was homeless and Daddy was feeding him literally out of dumpsters. Dude was sleeping in the park with Ouixa - and living under bridges. Then Dude got a home, and a small job. He was doing okay.....and then got a girl pregnant. Moved to Chicago.....that went bad......and he came back to FL. He got into trouble with some people he knew because the guy owed him money.....and when he went to return the guys stuff - he left it at a location and called the guy . The guy thinking it was a set up called the cops. DUH......Dude called the cop back and said I left his stuff at X place. The cop met the kid at X place and when they got there the cop made the kid open his stuff up and inside of the stuff were drugs - kid went to jail. DUMB. Dude had no idea.

So long story short. Kids Aunt and Uncle staged a situation and set up Dude - and told officers a weapon was involved and tried to video tape the situation. Now - you, me and the rest of the free world would know -----that no man and woman with a 5 year old child would walk TOWARDS a 20 year old man in a car and yell OMG he's got a gun and then.....THEN walk towards him with your 5 year old child.....video taping it on your Iphone....but because no one can't see a gun on the CVS tape and because the man and woman are Sooooooooo convincing....(sarcastic) and they both said they thought they saw a gun in FL - two against one is as good as saying it happened. Also because Dudes attorney - was a LIAR....I paid her $2500.00 and because I couldn't come up with $2500.00 MORE before they went to court.....she did nothing. So now HE HAs a charge - aggravated assault (never got out of his car) the man Is clearly on the tape reaching in Dudes car and smacked him in the face.....(again atty did nothing) no gun was ever recovered ........but the house dude was staying in was the home of a police officers Father and in HIS night stand and without a warrant----the police searched the house.....and went in that room and opened the drawer found the gun and went out to the car where the couple were waiting (gosh how did they know where Dude lived if he was "some guy") no one asked??????? and said IS THIS THE BLACK AND SILVER GUN ? when they had told the cop on the scene -----he had an all black gun with a wooden handle......(um.......)))))) .....So anyway State of FL gave Dude 3 years and a Felony.

Okay - SO Dude is homeless......And He has NEVER seen his child, and the Mother hasn't made contact with any of us since.....um.....oh.......Last year Oct. No pictures. No texts......nothing. We sent presents....we're sure her Father burns it all. (No joke). And so all this considered? Dude has Ouixa, and takes in a kid to try to help with rent because he's now lost EVERYTHING, and this kid says TRY THIS...Well "THIS" is ICE. And So for a month before I don't know what.....Our son who has never smoked a cigarette, never done drugs (lies to be with the in crowd sometimes on FB about dope) I now an ice head, strung out, and loosing reality, suicidal, and not in a "I think I may.....kind of way." He was nearly dead and someone found him......so she took him in and kicked his butt, and loves him like a best friend and helped him get what things he had left and he decided to come home for Mothers Day and his best friend turned him in for $100. reward. (we haven't heard from him since - because he figured Dude would get 30-90 days) Little did he know he'd get 6 years. Most here....and now 3 in FL. Way to go Judas - I hope they paid you in silver. Wouldn't have been so bad - but he bragged about it on FB and he didn't do it to help his best friend. He did it because years ago when they were 16 or 17 a girl that liked him - started liking Dude and it hurt him so he vowed revenge. That? Is a very sick individual. Dude prays for him daily. Not kidding.

The good news is - When he gets out? This will all (hopefully even the Running from the cops in the car) thing if they can get the time to run concurrent - be behind him. He will maybe get a GED - he's begging for that now. At 23 he's considered OLD---and they try to get the younger kids in jail to class first. In prison by 23 you're old. He was saved about 5 week ago, and even though he's somewhat bipolar and his moods are ((((((wooooooooo)))) he's managed to stay to himself, draws, reads...and stays out of trouble. He got blamed for breaking a window . wouldnt' snitch and it cost him his canteen, visitation for the remainder of his stay and rec. That stinks because I haven't seen him in 5 years (except for 1 time at another prison for 2 hours) I met his parole officer, and have given that man a task to see if he's honest. He has 4 weeks to complete his task. If he lies - I'm done with him I will flat out tell him he has no need to return to my house since he has already stated FL is coming to get Dude the minute his time is done here - they're not allowing him to come home even for a weekend. So.....if he does what I ask and is truthful? He can come back for his 1x a month meaningless visit. If he does not> then he'll have to find someplace else to waste his state time because I'll call his boss and explain why. I don't suffer fools any more and this is the end of the road for me. I'm done with state people. The other good news is if Dude does go to FL - he will serve his parole for SC while IN FL.....and when he gets out - he's DONE......no more warrants, no more jails, no more fines, fees, probation, parole....nothing. Free man for the first time since he was 15. And he's done with his biofather. He's been going to counseling in prison....and he completed drug rehab. I framed his graduation certificate. (take your proud moments )

He wants to go to college askd if he could get into the army. Said he realized he made a MESS of his life and wanted a do-over....but army said no. So he's going to try for college. He wANTS to be the best Father he can be for Addison. He's sorry about what he did to his and Kaity's life. I wish you could hear the sincerity in his voice and the regrets he has. If men in the world were 1/10th as sorry as he truly is about messing up the lives of their children and the women they wronged the world would be a better place.

He's lonely - he gets no mail. He said no one writes him. I sent him a book - he loves to read and draw. He's trying hard to change his stars......and he's s much more calm than he's been and for that I'm grateful for prison. I was so scared, and so tired.....I'm so tired I cant even cry ---lol. He sends us the most magnificent drawings. The guys there said he's the absolute best artist. I sent a ZEN book and the prison woudlnt' let him have it - they said it was tattoo material. I said it's spiritual material - peaceful , calming....nope. Some captain there thinks its the devils ink pen. GAWD. See a little power and KKKKKKKKKAAWHAm . So I'm sending a book on how to draw celtic and tau crosses. Aint I a pip. No seriously Looking for books on drawing roses......and faces. Sendt him one on drawing cars like a pro and the difference in one book was astounding.

Well anyway - I said I'd tell when I could......and that's pretty much the Dude Shaw Shank Story. I guess Bio Dad knows Dude is in prison - hasn't sent a buck. Got word to Dude and said for him to Call - so he did about 7 months ago. Told him he'd send him 100.00 right// So Dude waited ,and waited....and waited. (He was in county at the time) and waited. Finally I told Dude lets have a little fun. Dude was so angry at him - I said don't be. Told him to Call Bioturd and say "Aw man Dad thanks so much for the $100.00 - really appreciate it." Then hang up. Dude said - WHY would I want to thank him for money he didn't send? Isaid because he will figure that it was one of the women that live with him and it will make him angry that they did it without him telling them to. THEY are so dishonest that when he brings it up....THEY will say WELL OF COURSE I DID THAT FOR YOUR SON....because I love you...and now you owe me $100.00 and they'll get $100.00 out of him. (trust me I know them too.) So he waited about three /four days and called back to THANK DEAR OLD SLOB again. And just like I predicted he was trying to figure out - WHEN the money came, and WHAT time he got it....and be real "COOL" about it all - and I told Dude just to be aloof. Well Dude takes it to another level right? Dude asks SLOB for his address.....SLOB says WHY??? Dude says SO I can give your address to everyone in here because I took that $100.00 you sent and bought like 90 guys on my pod a package of cookies and they all want to send you a thank you note." ----then he said "Yeah I gotta go."

I'm knew the apple didn't not fall far from the tree. but I didn't know the worms in those apples were genetic.

Yall have a great night - I'm outta here.

muttmeister

Star-sending hugs and positive thoughts - and a virtual bottle of whatever you like. I haven't been on the board in over a month so I missed all of this till just now but you have certainly had your hands full. And feet. And whatever else can hold troubles! It should be your turn to have some good news for a change. Here's hoping you get some soon. I'll be thinking of you and sending prayers and anything else good that I can think of your way. Hang in there.

mstang67chic

Going Green
And you didnt call me why? Girl you know how I feel so I dont need to tell you...I hope. Im here, just a phone call away if you need me.

Um .....HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOW many phone numbers for members do you have? And HOW many have you actually USED?????? OMG, you should see Miss Cloe. She's pacing and whining and growling that "Auntie Star did not call us. Why Momma? Why she not call us???" If we didn't want you to call we wouldn't have given you the stupid numbers!!!! :rollingpin:

Uh huh, don't even TRY to give me excuses. :yapyapyapf: You know better than to even try. :notalone: :rolleyes:

CALLSOMEONE!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
WELL YES......I have some numbers.....But who wants to talk to someone that's so growly a bear would run for cover? I'm just no good really - Just now able to write something ===decent. I found Chester a pair of boots today. OMG.....OMG. Is he going to hate me or what. LOL bwhahaha.

susiestar

Roll With It
Star, Darlin, I know that somewhere in your little head there is a short in the wiring.

OF COURSE we are here to talk to when you are doing the "growling bear ran away with his tail between his legs because I was in such a bad place" thing. DUH.

Your friends may not be there. Heck, some family members may not. But we are your WARRIOR MOM FRIENDS. Ain't no thing you could say to scare a growling bear that would make one of us bat an eye. Remember, we are the ones who JOIN YOU in scaring that bear, not the fools who run like they are scaredy bears not sturdy enough to hold honey.

I am not real accessible by phone. Not totally by choice, largely because they have become like watches. Something in my body messes them up like you have no idea. Even super crazy expensive watches guaranteed to work after WW4 is over and we are all a nuclear wasteland will run after two days with me. Been like that since my teens. In the last five years phones got that way too. I have killed five phones for no apparent reason other than having them close to me in the last year or so. Neither of the last two made two weeks. That is why I check in here so often and why I check pm's. If it is an emergency, I will go use the house phone, but I don't use it often because I don't want to mess it up too.

I am sorry Dude is in such a pickle. I wish the system was more like it is supposed to be and less like people really are. I really hope and pray taht Dude can get his GED, start his college education, maybe learn a trade, and then when he gets out, start a new, good life for himself.

As for that apple falling far from the tree, those are not worms in it. Those are caramel chips - rich, good, and if you grab too many they will bite you in the tushie. They are genetic though. He gets em from his Momma.

I am sending you a pm. Check it.