Circle of "Shake, rattle, pretzel, pray......" for Buddy

T

TeDo

for Buddy. Things are coming to a head with the whole school situation. Can we send some positive vibes (and wisdom, divine intervention, whatever works) her way!!!

From your home state with tons of supportive {{{HUGS}}} and all the energy I can muster.

Reaching out to ........

lovemysons

Dear sweet Buddy,

I have sent up prayers for you and Q and will continue to do so.
And...I just want to openely acknowledge what a truly beautiful person you are. There is NO ONE...You are the ONLY one who has EVER offered to write/send a card to a son of mine who is alone and locked up behind bars. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude. Your loving and giving spirit should truly be rewarded...I pray it's in this lifetime.

I cannot thank you enough and I am so very pleased that G-d brought you into my life as well as my young difficult child's. You are a blessing to us all.

From Texas and on to...

Ktllc

Sending some positive thoughts and good energy your way. May all your efforts, your determination and generosity be rewarded in the form of a positive outcome for Q. From NC and on to...

StressedM0mma

Buddy, I have been praying for you and for Q for all of this to come to a quick and clam conclusion. I am so sorry you are having to fight so hard. Q is so lucky to have you as his mom. HUGS

buddy

You all are unbelievable, I will accept all energetic thoughts, prayer, etc. on behalf of my boy. I have been reduced to a puddle over your kindness and imagined as I was saying my prayers that you all were holding on with me... hoping somehow it will break through.

Minutes away and we start our day. This kid just needs a huge break.

DDD

You know I am in your fan club and daily send support your way. If anyone can make the right choice it is you. Hugs, prayers, body part crossings etc. coming your way from Fl. DDD

Nancy

From Ohio....go get em Buddy. Your boy is so lucky to have your for his mom. Hope everything works out and he gets the help he needs and deserves.

Hugs,
Nancy

TerryJ2

Thinking good thoughts about the ongoing process (which you are, nodoubt, in the middle of as I type this, Buddy) from Virginia to ...