Circle of Strength for Star

susiestar

Roll With It
As some of you know, the agency that is supposed to be working with Dude, helping him, providing therapuetic services, etc... is trying to send him to a very unsuitable, new, risky program or send him HOME!

Star is going to have to climb up on her horse and attack like the Warrior Mom she truly is. And that is not easy when you add in health issues and 2 jobs.

So let's all send as much strength and support as we can to Star!

I am sending all I can from Oklahoma, who will reach out with me?

nvts

Reaching out with a big, giant hug (and two extra teeny tiny hands!) to Auntie Star from New York...over to....

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Grabbin' hold and hangin' on for all I'm worth....... Warrior mode in place and sending thoughts for a positive placement for DUDE!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And from Sunny SoCal -- some shiny silver spurs for some serious butt whoopin' as you ride into battle!

trinityroyal

Reaching out and grabbing on from Toronto.

Adding another coat of polish for your Warrior Mom armour, and sending many gentle hugs.

Trinity

Reaching out to...

mstang67chic

Going Green
Indiana with a big hug and extra pointy spurs. (Not for the horse but for the idjits)

And just cause I know you need it, a nice big puppy kiss from Cloe for Auntie Star!

On to...

janie

New Zealand
Sending hugs and strength from New Zealand on a gorgeous Spring day here.
Hang in there Star* you have an amazing strength of character and resourcefulness regarding life, and dude. :)
I am praying for a solution for the RIGHT help and assistance to support dude for the future.
Get well soon too. :)

Estherfromjerusalem

Well, it's a long reach from New Zealand to Jerusalem, but Janie and I reached out our arms -- and the circle reached Jerusalem where a prayer has gone up to give Star the strength to be the wonderful warrior mom we know she is!

A big hug to you, Star.

Love, Esther.

And now reaching out to . . .?

muttmeister

Nebraska. Sending hugs and maybe some dynamite to get the idiots' attention. After all of the work you've done, hopefully your opinion will count for something.
Reaching on to.....

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Mid Missouri!

I saddled your mount and loaded the 6-shooters. Went out and found me a long-ears, just for you. (its a missouri mammoth jack, so no that fear he'll get too tired). Your arse is in gear....

Reaching out to...

Last edited: