Circle of support and board power for Stepto2

mstang67chic

Going Green
If I remember correctly, tomorrow (Wednesday) is their court date for her husband not "letting" the kids see biomom/batcave.

Sending good thoughts, hugs and the hope that they won't have to turn difficult child 1/Onyxx loose on the media to expose the circus that's been their legal dealings with the batcave.

Reaching out from Indiana to........

Star*

call 911........call 911
I got KTMoms hand in CA.....and reaching out from my little town with a net to catch bats from SC to.....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Grabbing Star's hand here in Ohio and reaching out to..............

Prayers going up as well Step to 2, sending good vibes, and also holding good thoughts.

everywoman

Holding on to Daisy, bringing it back to SC, and then reaching out to....

Prayers that the judge dispenses justice for those children.

nvts

New York! Here's hoping that things work out and that she gets the bat pole! Fingers crossed, rattling beads etc.!

on to...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Yes, today is court. Onyxx is really, really ready, to the point of wanting pantyhose that aren't ripped and clear studs for her lip rings so they're not so obvious. She wants the judge to take her seriously.

I'm feeling very surrounded by love. I bless the day I found this board!
:warrior:Got my armor on & ready to do battle...

mstang67chic

Going Green
Good luck today! Tell Onyxx I said to stay calm and collected when dealing with the idjit....erm....I mean judge. (Just the facts Ma'am) Give her a hug for me (and one for yourself too) and let us know what happens. I should be around all day if you (or her for that matter) needs to vent. You've got my number!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Court is at 1 PM EDT. I'm ready for this. I might get held in contempt since there were 2 occasions I supported Jett's refusal to visit the bat cave, and husband was not in evidence. (He was working third shift and asleep!)

As far as Onyxx's refusal to go - err... She's as big as I am, exactly how am I gonna make her go? Uh huh.

I did point out to her that there are certain words that we may not consider obscenity but others might. So we discussed alternatives. Such as "ticked off" and "angry" for (p.o.'d), "heck" or "Hades"... She'll be fine.