Circle of support and strength for Suz

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Fran, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Suz got a phone call from d ex, that her son was in a motorcycle accident and was life flighted to the hospital. She and ex are heading out.

Please keep a good thought, prayer or rattle some worry beads for our Suz that her difficult child makes it through this with few long term consequences.

Reaching out from Raleigh via Orlando to Suz in Pennsylvania. Who will grab my hand? : (
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Grabbing your hand in Wisconsin and saying prayers, onto...
  3. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Oh, how horrible!! I hate motorcycles. Thoughts and prayers out to Susie and her family. Short hand hold from WI to WI.

4. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

Reaching out from North Central WI. Who'll take my hand?
  5. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

TM in NY state... praying for Rob, Suz and the whole family. Reaching out to...
  6. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Grabbing on from Tennessee - Suz, I'm saying prayers and sending all kinds of good thoughts for your son that all will be well. And on to ...
  7. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Grabbing hold and saying prayers for Suz and family.......
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  8. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Hang on and I will be saying many prayers.

I'm grabbing on tight in Tucson, AZ and reaching out to------->>>>>>>>
  9. Ephchap

Ephchap Active Member

I'm grabbing on here in Michigan and reaching out to each and every one of you. Suz, you know my heart is heavy right now with worry. I'm sending all the good thoughts possible to both your son and to you.

Mega hugs,
    Deb ... and onto ...
  10. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

I'm reaching out to grab hold of Michigan and sending up prayers and healing thoughts from the coast of South Carolina....Suz, I know that my higher power is holding you up in all of this...
  11. slsh

slsh member since 1999

OMG, Suz - prayers and beads and hugs and good thoughts going up for you and Rob and dex. I hope with all my heart that he's ok.
  12. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Every positive vibe I have going your way Suz - mega hugs

13. graceupongrace

graceupongrace New Member

(((hugs))) and prayers, Suz!
  14. nvts

nvts Active Member

Suz! I have you and your family in my prayers...

From New York to...
  15. Star*

Star* call 911

Grabbing NVTS in NY Suz and keeping your son, you and your family in prayers all night. Sending angels. Reaching out from South Carolina to....
  16. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Southern California... oh, Suz, I am SO sorry :( Sending many prayers for your son and a strong shoulder for you to lean on.... and reaching over to:
  17. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

streching all the way to NJ. I hope he is okay. Stretching a hand out to......
  18. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

...Indiana. Sending prayers and good thoughts for you all. Please be careful getting there. We're right there with you holding your hand. Sending lots and lots of hugs.

From Indiana reaching out to........
  19. runawaybunny

runawaybunny Guest

Southern CA again, from the OC. I am sending out my most heart felt wishes for Rob's speedy recovery. {{BIG HUG}}

Reaching out to...
  20. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Georgia . . . Adding my good thoughts to all of the rest.

And now to . . .