Circle of support and strength for Suz

Fran

Former desparate mom
Suz got a phone call from d ex, that her son was in a motorcycle accident and was life flighted to the hospital. She and ex are heading out.

Please keep a good thought, prayer or rattle some worry beads for our Suz that her difficult child makes it through this with few long term consequences.

Reaching out from Raleigh via Orlando to Suz in Pennsylvania. Who will grab my hand? : (

Last edited:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, how horrible!! I hate motorcycles. Thoughts and prayers out to Susie and her family. Short hand hold from WI to WI.

Abbey

donna723

Grabbing on from Tennessee - Suz, I'm saying prayers and sending all kinds of good thoughts for your son that all will be well. And on to ...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Hang on and I will be saying many prayers.

I'm grabbing on tight in Tucson, AZ and reaching out to------->>>>>>>>

Ephchap

I'm grabbing on here in Michigan and reaching out to each and every one of you. Suz, you know my heart is heavy right now with worry. I'm sending all the good thoughts possible to both your son and to you.

Mega hugs,
Deb ... and onto ...

everywoman

I'm reaching out to grab hold of Michigan and sending up prayers and healing thoughts from the coast of South Carolina....Suz, I know that my higher power is holding you up in all of this...

slsh

member since 1999
OMG, Suz - prayers and beads and hugs and good thoughts going up for you and Rob and dex. I hope with all my heart that he's ok.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Grabbing NVTS in NY Suz and keeping your son, you and your family in prayers all night. Sending angels. Reaching out from South Carolina to....

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Southern California... oh, Suz, I am SO sorry :( Sending many prayers for your son and a strong shoulder for you to lean on.... and reaching over to:

mstang67chic

Going Green
...Indiana. Sending prayers and good thoughts for you all. Please be careful getting there. We're right there with you holding your hand. Sending lots and lots of hugs.

From Indiana reaching out to........

R

runawaybunny

Southern CA again, from the OC. I am sending out my most heart felt wishes for Rob's speedy recovery. {{BIG HUG}}

Reaching out to...