Circle of Support for BBK

Genny

Worlds Best Nana
BBK -
I want you to know that you are loved and missed. Your wit and wisdom have brightened my day countless times. We are here for you, and we NEED you here with us. So do whatever you need to get feeling better soon, k?

Reaching out from NC - who has my hand?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Smack dab in the middle of Missouri.

Hugs, you Big Bad Kitty. Here's to hoping your feeling big and bad again soon.

Reaching out to -

nvts

and across to New York...we miss you Ms Kitty! Big, gentle, squeezy hugs to you feeling better...!

reaching out to...

KateM

Coming out of a long stretch of lurking because of my own depressed feelings... sending you all the good wishes... missing your wit and wisdom.. from the 'burbs of Philly to...

Star*

call 911........call 911
But you know - it's cold and flu season......and I don't know KateM very well (although I am sure she is lovely) and then there is who will grab my other hand - and with both hands holding someone elses hands HOW am I going to use my sanitizer, I mean seriously - I can't have a flu shot - I'm allergic, but I wanted to tell you that I'm HERE (major germaphobe) because I LOVE YOU dang it - and I'd hold just about anything if I thought it would make you smile even a little bit....(but can't hold on to a list of things) that I won't list here because I could get sent to the corner.....but I am missing you!!! and holding my germ free sanitized hand out to......

JJJ

Joining back in after a month or so away, to grab onto to jane and reach out from Illinois to ...