Circle of support for Buddy and Q

InsaneCdn

These two board-friends of ours - Buddy and her son Q - need all the board power we can give them right now... its a really rough patch, and no easy answers.

Lots of hugs and good thoughts, Dee...

Reaching out from the frozen northland that is called Canada...

Malika

... to the rather less frozen south of France, with very many positive wishes for you both and hopes that you will find a safe port soon, and on to...

DDD

It was a stretch to grab on to such a far off hand...but I'm grabbing on in Florida and reaching out to...
DDD

buddy

:crying: thanks gotta get ahold of myself, Q is home in twenty-five minutes, just can't even breathe, I didn't cry this hard when he was in the hospital.

lovemysons

Grabbing DDD's hand from TX and onto...

Hugs and care Dee...So very sorry you are being pushed round like this from Q's school. What a less than helpful or supportive environment. Where are the people that want our children to succeed?
I sure hope things change for you and Q.

LMS

HMBgal

Reaching out and hanging on tight from California. As an adapted PE teacher and a member of many IEP teams: we are not all like that. Will he be having an articulation/transition IEP in April or May for high school? Cyber hugs for you and Q.

S

Signorina

Oh Buddy - not up to speed but you are a shining STAR to this confused mama - and your heartfelt compassion always make me feel better. Holding on and sending you the most positive thoughts and prayers from WI

Last edited by a moderator:

Steely

Buddy I am out of the loop, I will go catch up and see what is going on. But I am sending you all of my strength and love. Hang in there.

T

TeDo

I am so sorry hon. I wish I lived closer so I could give you a REAL shoulder to cry on. Know that I'm thinking of you and Q constantly and trying to come up with helpful suggestions. {{{{(((HUGS)))}}}} to you both.

From "home" grabbing Steely's hand in Washington and reaching out to.....

buddy

Reaching out and hanging on tight from California. As an adapted PE teacher and a member of many IEP teams: we are not all like that. Will he be having an articulation/transition IEP in April or May for high school? Cyber hugs for you and Q.

Supposed to... but now???

This is his deal, he wants a year book, he has never finished a whole school anywhere from start to end and this was his big goal and we are four months from that. he wants people to sign his book when he graduates from his middle school. He falls down, picks himself up. Asks why he cant be with friends and then when he gets upset they wonder why. It is just awful. I wish I could answer that for you. And yeah, I know there are good teams, this one HAD been good... but now?? admin got to them. I have lived that side of the story too but usually end up with admin hating me because I support my professional veiw, not the party line. Probably why this hurts more than usual...It is not how I live my life and not how I have worked on IEP teams.

TerryJ2

Buddy, I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say about the yearbook and have no real advice overall. Reading out from beautiful 54 degree, sunny ECoast Virginia to ...