Circle of support for Buddy

Steely

I am going to re-phrase your title to your thread Te-Do if you don't mind so we can do a circle of support for her.

Buddy is going through hell with the schools and Q -- let's wrap our cyber arms around her and send her support.
Much strength and love from Washington to ---->
:group-hug:

T

TeDo

her home state with open arms, strong shoulders, and my "listening ears" on.

And on to .......

S

Signorina

Wisconsin - sending love and hopeful wishes and strength to our Buddy who never fails to offer support and comfort when I am in need...holding on tight and reaching to...

klmno

Many, many hugs being sent to you and Q both...you are a true warrior mom and faithful supporter of Q and those of us here....

buddy

I feel the energy I really do... I am off to the school for my volunteer time and I dont feel the panic I felt last week. I have a conference at 4ish so that should be interesting. Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) is taking Q to his Occupational Therapist (OT) appointment... I hope they do well too.

buddy

OK, not my fault this time, the board ate my response!

I wanted you guys to know that whatever this is... WORKED! I just felt more at peace while at the school... you guys actually came to mind several times... I was thinking of you all and it just did not feel so alone. I was wondering about others I knew were facing challenges today and just really felt like I could compartmentalize things better. I was in the moment and avoiding (but not denial) worry about what may happen tomorrow when we go visit the school, and during the conference I just felt like I wasn't alone.

Thanks guys... OH, And Q had a good day!