Circle of support for Buddy

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Steely, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Steely

Steely Active Member

I am going to re-phrase your title to your thread Te-Do if you don't mind so we can do a circle of support for her.

Buddy is going through hell with the schools and Q -- let's wrap our cyber arms around her and send her support.
    Much strength and love from Washington to ---->
    :group-hug:

2. TeDo

TeDo Guest

her home state with open arms, strong shoulders, and my "listening ears" on.

And on to .......

3. Signorina

Signorina Guest

Wisconsin - sending love and hopeful wishes and strength to our Buddy who never fails to offer support and comfort when I am in need...holding on tight and reaching to...

4. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Giving Buddy a hug from PA...

Suz

5. buddy

buddy New Member

Just love you all so much.... you leave me with a rare moment...........speechless.

6. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

Ohio. Hugs and prayers for both you and Q. I hope that everything gets resolved quickly and in Q's best interests. And on to...

7. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Sending more support, you're in my daily thoughts.

8. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Sending many warm gentle :hugs: and keeping both you and Q in my prayers!!

9. keista

keista New Member

Positive vibes and support up from Florida!

10. pinevalley

pinevalley Member

Sending support and a big HUG to you from Illinois! You never fail to offer support to others every day...

11. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

From Canada... adding some extra knots to your rope so you can keep climbing...

12. klmno

klmno Active Member

Many, many hugs being sent to you and Q both...you are a true warrior mom and faithful supporter of Q and those of us here....

13. buddy

buddy New Member

Thank you my friends!

14. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

You're welcome, and I'm continuing the circle of support, from Virginia on to ...

15. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

NY...sending super support your way...reaching out to...

16. buddy

buddy New Member

I feel the energy I really do... I am off to the school for my volunteer time and I dont feel the panic I felt last week. I have a conference at 4ish so that should be interesting. Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) is taking Q to his Occupational Therapist (OT) appointment... I hope they do well too.

17. Steely

Steely Active Member

Let us know how it goes...........we are here for you!

18. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Reaching out from NY!

19. buddy

buddy New Member

OK, not my fault this time, the board ate my response!

I wanted you guys to know that whatever this is... WORKED! I just felt more at peace while at the school... you guys actually came to mind several times... I was thinking of you all and it just did not feel so alone. I was wondering about others I knew were facing challenges today and just really felt like I could compartmentalize things better. I was in the moment and avoiding (but not denial) worry about what may happen tomorrow when we go visit the school, and during the conference I just felt like I wasn't alone.

Thanks guys... OH, And Q had a good day!