Circle of Support for Dammit Janet

trinityroyal

Thinking of you Janet as you're gearing up for the dentist.

Sending good calming and healing vibes, and praying that everything goes smoothly for you.

On to...

buddy

Grabbing Trinity' s hand, with mittens on in freezing mn & and sending you all the healing energy I can....on to......

recoveringenabler

Staff member
.........Northern California, sending healing vibes and warm comforting wishes for a speedy recovery and brilliant, gorgeous new teeth! And, on to..........

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Lots of good tooth vibes coming from wintry Ohio... I figure I've had enough work done in my mouth, my dentist juju must be awesome!

dstc_99

Cold chills coming from KY! (The sleet has sucked all my warm vibes out) LOL

Good luck and best wishes for a painless and fast procedure/recovery!

InsaneCdn

Shipping you some nice frozen snowballs from our latest snowfall... (they make great "ice packs" after dental work... been there done that)... and on to...

scent of cedar

Adding my wishes for you too, Janet.

Scary to think about, but it's all over now. Soon, you will never have to worry about infections or jaw pain again.

And from sunny Florida to....

BusynMember

Wintery Wisconsin, but I used handwarmers so I could hold your hand in warmth and caring. I HATE DENTISTS and hope it's all over for you now. Reaching out to....

DammitJanet

Thank you guys. They only took the bottom ones so I have to go back in two weeks to get the uppers out. The reason is they have to use so much anesthesia on me that they cant do it safely in his office to give me any more. I really dont numb as easily as normal people so it takes me more shots. I was impressed with the gas which made giving me the shots much easier but while they claimed I was getting it during the time they were taking the teeth out, I dont think so. It hurt and I remember every little detail. I could even tell them what they were doing and was holding the arms of the chair and crying which should have been a clue to turn up the gas!

Im laying in bed, taking my pain medications and antibiotics and trying to sip drinks. Tony got me soup and pudding and yogurt. Yogurt has become my new best friend...lol. And no, I have not given up my cigs. I will always find a way to smoke. Heaven knows, with all thats going on in my life, I might need to smoke something harder!

jal

Hugs Janet. I sympathize. As a kid, I had a ton of teeth pulled in preparation for braces, as I could bite into an apple 10 different ways. Be careful with the smoking though. You don't want to get dry socket.