Circle of support for David645

Thank you for giving us an update on your son, David. I know that we were all worried about your son, and I hope that he can get all the help that he needs. I really can't imagine what you and your wife have been through these last few days, but I am sending you good wishes for better days ahead with your son.

lovemysons

David,
I was just in shock when I read on your post what happend with your son.
Just wanted you to know I took the time to pray for your son and your family.

gentle hugs,
LMS

Kathy813

Staff member
Thanks for the update, David. Keep posting . . . the CD community is an incredible place for support.

~Kathy

buddy

Thanks, David... glad he is physically doing well. I found out quickly that saying "a few days" while it may mean that... does not necessarily mean that. It took longer than that for my son to to have his medications all obtained and coordinated much less to have the team get together and plan for him. I hope they give him a longer stay. Of help find a place he can go to. Prayers going out for you and your family....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks for the update. Glad he's going on to a facility instead of just going straight home. Hopefully they'll see the need for longer treatment to help him get stable.

(((hugs)))