Circle of Support for Hurting Parents this Holiday Season

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Reaching out from CT to everyone here. Even if our difficult children have grown out of 'most' of their gfgness, we can all still relate and shoulder some of the burden with those still struggling.

Sending loving thoughts and warm hugs...reaching out to...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Reaching out from South Carolina. If you can remember that a holiday is just another day, and that everyday is just as special as the rest in the scheme of things? It makes it a little easier to take. As for the days to come when you will hear from others about their wonderful days, their wonderful gifts, their super children and spouses? I want you to remember that while all of that is good for them, and maybe you're a twinge of envious for it - put it away - and think - that may be so, but all of them don't have MY FRIENDS here - and during the other 364 days of the year? WE COUNT A LOT for a much larger scale of things, and we're here for you -always because we KNOW how it feels.

Many hugs for whatever you think you're going through alone today - because you're not.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy HOlidays -
Love - Star -

Reaching out to......

DS3

Reaching out from South Carolina. If you can remember that a holiday is just another day, and that everyday is just as special as the rest in the scheme of things? It makes it a little easier to take. As for the days to come when you will hear from others about their wonderful days, their wonderful gifts, their super children and spouses? I want you to remember that while all of that is good for them, and maybe you're a twinge of envious for it - put it away - and think - that may be so, but all of them don't have MY FRIENDS here - and during the other 364 days of the year? WE COUNT A LOT for a much larger scale of things, and we're here for you -always because we KNOW how it feels.

Many hugs for whatever you think you're going through alone today - because you're not.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy HOlidays -
Love - Star -

Reaching out to......

Thanks Star. I really needed to hear that. ~hugs~ And you're right. You guys on this board are A LOT more important.

Sending out to...

BusynMember

The holiday is over (thankfully) and from moderately cold Wisconsin, sending strong shoulders and warm hugs...and reaching out to...

M

Mamaof5

THANK GOODNESS it's OVEEEERRRRR...

Dog is barking a storm, middle child has a fever (wtf? that was sudden), kidlets are happy with what they have, two toys broken already (GRUMBLEMOFOGRUMBLE...well at least it's not the PS3) and for once the "husband" actually LISTENED to me and got me what I TOLD him to GET me...bloody hockey sticks...it's about time he opens his ears.

I got 25 dollar mastercard gift card because I asked for it to get a few books I wanted for my kobo ereader. HE LISTENED (OMG CALL OPRAH!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!)

I can't wait to tear down the tree but I promised (like I do every year) not to until the 2nd January. I also got one of my favorite games for the PS3 (Assassins Creed, yeah I'm a geek).

Turkey dinner, I'm just a miracle worker, I have wings...I do turkey well *grins*

Husband is off to timmies to get me an extra large. It was closed yesterday (GRUMBLE, I want my timmies grrr). Anywho, chaos aside...it really wasn't that bad ...and I say that every year.