Circle of support for Janet

Steely

As we know Janet is having quite a challenging time right now - :sick:

Janet I am sending out many cyber hugs and positive vibes that you feel better ASAP, and that brother in law is gone by tomorrow.

Reaching out from Washington to ---->

InsaneCdn

... the frozen northland called Canada, with lots of warmth and hugs.
Look after yourself, Janet - and rattle whatever warrior mom chains you have to, to get the docs to behave!

... and on to...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Reaching a shivering hand up north from Ohio. Janet, we love you! Hoping things calm down in a hurry for you.

...And on to...

DDD

Can't think of a circle I want to join more. I care Janet and am reaching my Florida hand out to ?? DDD

trinityroyal

Toronto, also frozen.

Sending many hugs and lots of support. And 2 steel toed boots. One for the rear-end of the doctor who closed his practice without sufficient notice, and the other for your brother in law. Apply wherever you think it will do the most good. Behind, head, first one then the other...

On to...

buddy

MN! Frosty the Snowman and I are sending you warm hugs from our neck of the woods. Love to you Janet! on to..................

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
The midwest!

I am pretty sure, lady, if you say the word, there would most likely be a posse headed your way.

On to...

Estherfromjerusalem

Janet, it's a long way to come, but I'll come from Jerusalem to join that posse! Get rid of that guy already!! Hope he's gone by the time you read this. I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs. Love from Esther, and on to . . .

S

Signorina

Stretching to reach Jerusalem and extending lots of love and support and a hand from chilly Wisconsin...

T

TeDo

Another hand in the north. I'll gladly join the posse too. Sending hugs and extra daggers to throw. Now reaching out to .......

Kathy813

Staff member
. . . the not so warm south (at least where I am). Keeping you in my thoughts.

and now on to . . .