Circle of support for Jena

DDD

In all my years in the CD family I haven't met many family members who have been tried to the max...again and again. Let's let her know as she goes thru this long nightmare that the family is with her. I'm sending my best warmest thoughts and prayers to Jena and reaching out from Florida to ??? DDD

H

HaoZi

...Indiana (really missing Florida weather right now!). Hang in there Jen, we're with you in spirit. Reaching out to...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
the Chicken Coop... sending hugs for strength and the patience of Job to see you through this challenging time... and on to...

Marguerite

beach central and the full blast of summer in Sydney's heatwave - grab some warmth to wrap yourself in, and onto...

Marg

M

Mamaof5

Right here holding hands for you Jena!! My goodness my heart just breaks for you girl! (((BIG HUGS)))

Jena

me!! whose going to be in Long Island Wednesday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooo sooo sweet you guys, didn't even see this!! DDD (((hugs))) i never had a circle of support. I saw it and said oh wow someone has the same name as me. i wonder whats wrong with-them, let me go send my wishes..... DUH it was me!! :)

susiestar

Roll With It
Grabbing on in wild and windy Oklahoma with lots of hugs and reaching out to .....

Jen, Only you!! Totally sweet to check the thread and mean to reach out to someone else with your name, ESPECIALLY with all the stress right now!!!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Me too! Me too! It's icy outside, but my house is nice and toasty, so I'm sending lots of warmth and gentle hugs along with handholding from Ohio...