Circle of support for Jena

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DDD, Jan 31, 2011.

1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

In all my years in the CD family I haven't met many family members who have been tried to the max...again and again. Let's let her know as she goes thru this long nightmare that the family is with her. I'm sending my best warmest thoughts and prayers to Jena and reaching out from Florida to ??? DDD
  2. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

...Indiana (really missing Florida weather right now!). Hang in there Jen, we're with you in spirit. Reaching out to...
  3. pepperidge

pepperidge New Member

the west coast, your roller coaster ride is almost more than I can deal with second hand. Stay strong, hugs and on to....
  4. lmf64

lmf64 New Member

the midwest, remember to take time for you. Reaching out to...
  5. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

the Chicken Coop... sending hugs for strength and the patience of Job to see you through this challenging time... and on to...
  6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Snowy Wisconsin; sending prayers and hugs your way. Onto...
  7. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

beach central and the full blast of summer in Sydney's heatwave - grab some warmth to wrap yourself in, and onto...

8. Mamaof5

Mamaof5 Guest

Right here holding hands for you Jena!! My goodness my heart just breaks for you girl! (((BIG HUGS)))
  9. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending hugs of support and strength. I can't imagine the stress of what you are going through.

10. Andy

Andy Active Member

Hugs from Minnesota!
  11. ML

ML Guest

Prayers and support from Colorado
  12. svengandhi

svengandhi Well-Known Member

From the Island of Long and back again to...
  13. Jena

Jena New Member

me!! whose going to be in Long Island Wednesday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooo sooo sweet you guys, didn't even see this!! DDD (((hugs))) i never had a circle of support. I saw it and said oh wow someone has the same name as me. i wonder whats wrong with-them, let me go send my wishes..... DUH it was me!! :)
  14. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

from PA ... I am in your corner Jena (( HUGS)) and on to ....
  15. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

NY....sending lots of strength & support!....reaching out to....
  16. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

New England... Sending lots of hugs your way... reaching out to...
  17. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Grabbing on in wild and windy Oklahoma with lots of hugs and reaching out to .....

Jen, Only you!! Totally sweet to check the thread and mean to reach out to someone else with your name, ESPECIALLY with all the stress right now!!!!
  18. barneysmom

barneysmom Member

In MI, I too am in your corner Jena, reaching out to . . .
  19. Prayers and healing vibes are headed your way from Georgia, and reaching out to...

20. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Me too! Me too! It's icy outside, but my house is nice and toasty, so I'm sending lots of warmth and gentle hugs along with handholding from Ohio...