Circle of Support for Jody and her difficult child

tiredmommy

i heard through the grapevine yesterday (while the board was down) that her difficult child took off. I'm hoping difficult child is now home, safe and sound and our dear Jody can rest easy. Please join me incircling jody with our support.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Taking hold of StessedMOmma's hand in ohio and reaching out to..............

Jody, I hope difficult child is home safe and sound. If not, I pray found quickly.

((((hugs))))

Calamity Jane

...NJ. Oh, Jody, you don't need this right now. I'm praying you find out where she is and that she returns home and gets help. This can't go on.

Reaching out to...

Jody

Thank you so much. She is not home and has not been found. I made a police report last night. I am waiting for school to start to see if she made it there today. All of this stress has my fibromyalga acting up badly and my rosacea. I just can't believe she would do something like this. Im scared.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Continued prayers for the family...Last I heard this morning, she was hoping difficult child was at school - she heard nothing from her overnight. I'm so heartbroken for Jody.

Jody

She has been found, she tried to sneak into inhouse around 2nd hour. She had a huge fit with the school officer and asst. principal and had painted andmarked all over her hands with ink and some form of paint. She had a cell phone with her, and still is not talking about where she stayed. her old foster mom pikced her up and is trying to find out what is going wrong. Ugh, I can barely walk right now due to stress with fibro, and i knew i could not defend myself this way.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm just relieved she's okay. And that you KNOW she is okay. And that old FM picked her up - how cool is she!