Circle of Support for Jody and her difficult child

StressedM0mma

So gals that she is safe. And that old FM picked her up. Maybe she will be able to get through to her and figure out what the heck is going on. HUGS. Hope now that she is safe, you will be able to decompress some and feel better soon.

buddy

So relieved for you Jody! I know it's hard but try to eat and sleep. You need to be well. Great that fm could support you.

Huge hug

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Soooo glad she is found and is safe. Take some time to care for yourself while FM figures out what's up with this situation. You know how teens open up to others often much more openly than to their parents. Hopefully that will work in your favor.

(((hugs))))

Jody

oh my gosh, the brat has taken off again. I cannot even deal with this today. I just can't. Its too much.

Jody

now her foster mom has told me she admitted to having sex in february and smoking pot. I am devastated, i dont know where she is and right now I just dont even care.

DDD

Good Grief, my friend. I am SO sorry. Use your common sense and know we are all on your side. Hugs DDD

Calamity Jane

Jody,
When my difficult child was just turning 16, he freaked us out by doing the exact same thing. He stopped paying any mind to school, wanted no part of us or our home, and he left the house constantly to hang out with friends and to smoke pot and drink. It was as though he was possessed. We literally lost control of him and could not reach him at that age. CPS actually said he was "unparentable" at that time.
It got much worse before it got better, but watch out for the pot smoking, because where there's smoke, there's fire (no pun intended).

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((hugs)))) Jody

Odds are she has somewhere to "hang" for the moment which is helping her act more difficult child than usual. And I've said it before, will say it again.........the ages 14/15 in girls are the hardest most awful to deal with, at least in my experience. Like a switch gets tripped or something. No clue why, but I've noticed it with friends daughters as well, including pcs.

I'll keep her in my prayers that she manages to stay safe despite her poor decisions.

Jody

thank you, i have just had too much today and yesterday, she said shes safe and while she might or might be somehow i have to rest or i am going to have a nervous breakdown. ugh

susiestar

Roll With It
Have been out all today and most of yesterday, and just saw this. I am SO SORRY she is doing this. I hope you did a police report for the second time she ran away. I would keep doing them, and then use that to see if you can get her back into foster care. Given her rages, I am very afraid for YOU right now. If she gets angry/rages at you, she could really harm you. Wiz was unparentable at this age and that is when he went to my parents. I couldn't endanger the other kids with him here - he was too volatile and angry/violent.

Do what you need to with your fibro. I know how it can flare with this type of stress, been there done that. Even if it hurts like heck, make sure you stretch a couple times a day, even if you do it from the bed. It is necessary to preserve mobility. (((((hugs)))))

Jody

im so disappointed, and i just dont know what to do, I am not physically able or mentally able really to deal with this. Im just not strong like i was before. I sound like a wimp and sometimes I cant even believe its me saying that but i am really niot capable of this right now, and I guess I just give up, and let her go back to care if that is really what she wants. I can't do it.

InsaneCdn

Jody, that wouldn't necessarily be giving up... it might be in both her best interest and your best interest to "parent at a distance". Doesn't matter of nobody else on the planet understands (you do have "our" support here...) YOU are the only one with the on-the-ground picture, YOU know what difficult child is like to deal with, YOU know your own limitations...

Take a deep breath, slow down the old brain, and... work it through.

L

Liahona

My kids even my pcs can sense when I'm not feeling well and they make it lots worse.

I'll be praying for you.