Circle of support for Keyana's Mommy & sibling

susiestar

Roll With It
Janet's granddaughter Keyana is expecting a new sibling. Keyana's mommy just went on bedrest because there is something wrong with the new baby's heart.

Regardless of the fact that Cory and Keyana's mom are not a couple, she is still the mother of Janet's much loved Keyana (also our much loved Keyana).

Let's say prayers, light candles, rattle beads, do nekkid chicken liver dances, whatever you can do to help out.

Reaching out with prayer and my arms wide open from Oklahoma

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh my, I am sending much love and support. I am so sorry Janet. You need a break from this stress.

Please take of yourself as well Janet and make sure you are resting.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Lots of prayers too from Ohio.

...I know a 10-y/o with a hole in his heart. He's a ball carrier on Jett's football team. He knows it could be an issue, but it doesn't stop him from enjoying life anyway. Just a good thought there.

DammitJanet

Thanks susie for the good thoughts but you have my kids and grandkids all mixed up which isnt hard to do...lol.

Keyana's brother is already born. He isnt Cory's child. This baby is 8 months old now and is what they call a blue baby. We can call him little J. Sometime in August they go in for some heart testing or some such thing. This little baby was so small when he was born then all of a sudden like in April he just ballooned all up in size! I couldnt believe the difference. Neither of Lindsey's other two kids were as big. We found out why in June.

Jamie is my son who has Hailie and one on the way. He is Keyana's Uncle.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sorry for the mixup. I knew the baby isn't cory's, but it IS Keyana's brother. And the mommy will ALWAYS be part of coury's life simply because she is Keyana's mom. So I still will say prayers, because a hole in the heart is not a good thing.