Circle of Support for Klmno

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by trinityroyal, Aug 19, 2010.

1. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Klmno has a whole lot on her plate over the next few days: Court today, and the sale of her house, and then tomorrow a second interview for a job that might help to get her back on her feet.

K, we're thinking about you, hoping that everything goes well in court today and that they make decisions that are in your difficult child's best interest, not just the easy path. And that you ace your interview tomorrow (I know you can do it!)

Sending many hugs, and reaching out from Toronto to...
  2. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Mid Mo, Ms K.

I am thinking about you and praying that something good finally comes your way.

Let us know.

3. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Sending hugs and peace for your heart through all these changes, K.
  4. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Many positive vibes and good luck thoughts to you Klmno!
  5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Grabbing on in sunny Central CA, with hugs and lots of love, and stretching out my other hand to...
  6. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

NY... thinking of you.... and onto....
  7. Jody

Jody Active Member

K you will be on my mind and in my prayers today and tomorrow. Everything is going to work out just as it should. Hang in there and keep on going. Tomorrow is going to be an awesomw day and we will all be ther ewith you during your interview!!!! You will do great. Many Hugs.
  8. klmno

klmno Active Member

Thank you, Ladies!! The support means the world to me. I posted the court results in General. I'm heading out now for the mammo and lunch that I'm actually going to spend $5 on for a change because I am thinking positive about tomorrow's interview!! The mammo should show the same "spots" as the last ones, resulting in more tests which hopefully will still be benign tissue.