Circle of Support for Klmno

trinityroyal

Klmno has a whole lot on her plate over the next few days: Court today, and the sale of her house, and then tomorrow a second interview for a job that might help to get her back on her feet.

K, we're thinking about you, hoping that everything goes well in court today and that they make decisions that are in your difficult child's best interest, not just the easy path. And that you ace your interview tomorrow (I know you can do it!)

Sending many hugs, and reaching out from Toronto to...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Mid Mo, Ms K.

I am thinking about you and praying that something good finally comes your way.

Let us know.

Hugs.

Jody

K you will be on my mind and in my prayers today and tomorrow. Everything is going to work out just as it should. Hang in there and keep on going. Tomorrow is going to be an awesomw day and we will all be ther ewith you during your interview!!!! You will do great. Many Hugs.

klmno

Thank you, Ladies!! The support means the world to me. I posted the court results in General. I'm heading out now for the mammo and lunch that I'm actually going to spend $5 on for a change because I am thinking positive about tomorrow's interview!! The mammo should show the same "spots" as the last ones, resulting in more tests which hopefully will still be benign tissue.