Circle of Support for Linda, kt and the whole family

tiredmommy

As posted in General, our little ktbug has been victimized while at school. I'm requesting all her board aunties gather around kt, Linda, husband and wm as they endure the fallout and pain caused by this.

I'm reaching out from NY with loving arms to comfort you all...

Fran

Former desparate mom
Linda, you have my support from NC but you really have a mom on a warpath here in my kitchen.
This is where we put our warrior mom hat and face paint on and go to battle.
I am with you in spirit because you sure don't want me in person in the state that I am in. Hugs to kt and you both.

TM, I will take your hand from NY to NC.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thanks for posting, I have been in the habit of just checking PE and Watercooler......
This is just deplorable!!!! I can't believe the school could let this happen and hope Linda can gather strength from all that we can send to get this taken care of...... Thinking of her family as she moves forward....... sending hugs.........

nvts

We're here for you in NY...fast healing, gentle hugs and major incarceration for those thugs...reaching the other hand out to...

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda

Here is another Auntie on the war path. I've got my armor on and my sword's ready! OMG I am so utterly livid it is unreal. Know that I'm standing with you in spirit thru this nitemare. If I came in person, heads would literally roll. :warrior::919Mad::furious:

Praying hard for kt and the family. Sending much love and many (((((hugs)))))

trinityroyal

Toronto.

War paint is on, battle axe at the ready, armour polished.
This is truly UNBELIEVABLE! I too am livid.
Sending strength and saying many prayers for kt, you and your family.

From Toronto, reaching out to...

Steely

:sword:Like Fran said - it is a darn good thing that sd does not have the entire board of warrior aunties living near you. Then again - we would be there if you needed us, you know it!!!!
For now our warrior spirits will pray for you and your whole family.
:warrior:

From Texas to.............

Woofens

Ohio.... I am so sorry for you and KT both. Sexual abuse is such a hard thing to deal with (coming from a survivor). Many hugs and all my strength to both of you. Reaching out to....