Circle of Support for Linda, kt and the whole family

donna723

Linda, if I said what I'm thinking, I'd be censored for sure! That poor kid ... my heart is just breaking for her!

This is for sure a matter for the police ... and a lawyer!

Keeping your family in my prayers.

klmno

With all the strength I can muster from Virginia, onto....

by the way- what happened to the thread on General about this?

Star*

call 911........call 911
KTmom -

I couldn't go back to read what happened, but TM covered it pretty well. I actually didn't want to read about it. It makes me so angry I could spit nails. been there done that with Dude and the only advice I can offer you now is to get through this however you can, get therapy for EVERYONE, and know that you do have it in your heart to forgive these people so that YOU and KT bug can move forward.....because eventually God or the board Aunties WILL catch up to those involved.

I wish I were there to catch your tears - I'd put them in my pocket, and return them to you in crystals.

Hugs.......HUGE HUGE HUGS.....
Star

DDD

I'm not sure exactly what happened as I couldn't find the post on General but I am 100% sure that I am prepared to don my Warrior Mom outfit if it will help at all. Even though I truly don't understand why life has to be so difficult and painful for our children, I am saying prayers for understanding and in support of those in need. Hugs. DDD

Also could not find the post, but when it comes to our kids getting hurt in any way, it makes my hair stand on end...

Sending all the love and support from Chicago, and on to...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you ladies ~ nothing stronger than a group of CD women holding one another up.

It's been a day of some research, holding kt up & taking her into pediatrician doctor for an exam & tests. Praying that we aren't looking at anything serious.

In the meantime, kt is dissociative one minute, calm the next. Playing dolls one minute, computer games the next. PRN medications have been given for the night & kt is planning on attending school tomorrow. I don't find that likely come tomorrow morning & will hold her out of school unless there is a guaranteed safey plan in place. Unlikely.

Again thank you - I'll keep you updated.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
Sending all my warrior mom strength your way! Has the SD responded yet? Continuing prayers for your family.

Marguerite

I haven't been able to find the thread either, so if someone could enlighten those of us still in the dark - makes it easier to shake the beds when we know how hard to rattle them!

Nobody better hurt our kt!

Marg

jannie

trying to survive....
Sending support from Maryland and on....I am so sorry that KT and the family has to go through this mess.....We're here for you !!:warrior::warrior:

SRL

Ladies, it was decided it would be best to move Linda's original, more detailed thread out of public view to protect the privacy of the juveniles involved.

klmno

That makes sense, SRL, I just hope tl was able to read some words of support for her and kt before the post was removed. I wouldn't want to jeopardize anyone- especially any court issue.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am hoping that justice will happen AND that this is something ktbug can heal from in time. It just infuriates me that our children are not safe in school!! I hope they get a safety plan in place soon, and that it is an effective one. Otherwise we are going to have to get a posse together and go deal with this!!!

Hugs and love,

susie

lovemysons

Couldn't have said it any better than Susie, I too hope your daughter will heal in time and that justice will prevail. I am so sorry for the anguish and nightmare that yall are going through, it's awful.

Love and care,
Tammy