Circle of support for Mattsmom

mstang67chic

Going Green
Today is the day that Mattsmom and others go before the powers that be to get things done with her SO's attacker. Let's send good thoughts and positive vibes that things go well and everyone (including this man) will be safe.

Starting in Indiana and reaching out to...

N

Nomad

Very sorry to hear of what happened. Sending good vibes for safety and positive results.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hope this guy is put in a place to prevent any further harm to anyone...... I would say to get help, but I've been down that road and think few places actually help to change the problem, so maybe the best we can hope for is that he is put in place to protect others from his deranged behavior........ sending positive thoughts for victims and wisdom for those deciding what to do about this......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Holding good positive thoughts, saying a heavy duty prayer that this man is hospitalized for a very long period (at the very least), and that it all goes smoothly and without further incident.

Reaching out from ohio to.....................

Star*

call 911........call 911
M & Family -

I hope that you are able to find some healing in the verdict that is given today and begin putting your lives back together. I also hope that despite this man having hurt and harmed your family that the judge recognizes that he is extremely mentally ill and dangerous to your family and himself so that he finally gets the proper care he needs and not just a bandaid type of care and put back out on the street. I'm sure his family was at their end a long time ago. Hoping this is the beginning of a healing and a safe journey for you all.

Hugs Star