Circle of Support for our MarcieMac

tiredmommy

Friends, our longtime member marciemac has been rushed to the hospital and is facing major abdominal surgery. She's been having problems for a few months but things have taken a very scary turn for the worse. She will be laid up for several weeks at best. Please join me in offering Marcie and her loved ones our support, good thoughts and prayers as they go through this very difficult time.

Reaching out from New York....

klmno

I had no idea she had health problems and I'm sorry to hear things have gotten to this point. Many well-wishes and good thoughts going out to her and her family.....

LittleDudesMom

Marcie,
offering you hugs and a speedy recovery! I carry fond memories of talking with you on the deck with the smoking crew in Texas! Looking forward to seeing you "up and about" and posting!
Sharon

T

TeDo

back to the midwest. Praying, pretzeling and rattling!!! And reaching a hand out to ........

buddy

Get well soon Marcie. I pray this will take care of things for you. From MN with LOVE on to......................

Estherfromjerusalem

Jerusalem. Marcie, I didn't know you haven't been well. I wish you better, and very quickly. Sending you healing vibes and lots of love from Esther. And on to . . .

slsh

member since 1999
Chicago. Marcie - sending you many positive thoughts and healing vibes. Hope you're on the mend quickly. Much love to you. Reaching on to....