Circle of Support for our MarcieMac

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Marcie, I'm so glad you are in the hospital being taken care of. I hope they solve the mystery of what's been going on and that it can be healed quickly and without any more pain. Gentle hugs for my friend...

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery with no complications at all!

Hugs & Love
Star

tiredmommy

Apparently, the doctors are holding off on the surgery and are going to try to treat the infection with medication. She's stable and being transfered to another hospital.

Let's keep the circle going!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I just now saw this... Marcie, I am grabbing on here in Ohio too! Lots of good vibes and wishes for an easy and speedy recovery!

M

Mamaof5

Reaching out from the great white north with gentle hugs and warm healing thoughts...grab on tight from:

busywend

Well, this is the 2nd person I have heard with severe stomach pains. The other has had pains since September and it got worse recently.

Here is the other's diagnosis: congenital defect to the ducts of her pancreas and it will not drain properly. They will need to do surgery and take out half of it and reconnect it to her smallboulto give her a chance to eat normal and be pain free.

Just in case nobody considers this for your diagnosis.

SENDING HUGE HUGS YOUR WAY!!!!!! Get well soon!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope you're back home and on the mend, soon! I'm not too far from you, so PM if you need anything! ((((Hugs))))