Circle of Support for our own TeDo

tiredmommy

We just got rid of a thread for TeDo that details an extreme issue she and her difficult child are facing. It was deemed best to remove the thread to ensure that her difficult child's privacy is upheld but she still needs our support. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY DETAILS IF YOU ALREADY READ OR RESPONDED TO THE PREVIOUS THREAD!!! (You can always send her a PM if you have a relevant suggestion or insight.

So... I'm reaching out from New York State and sending out positive thoughts that difficult child and the entire family will come through this latest issue unscathed and stronger than ever. We're here for you! :warrior:

Who will take my hand?

keista

Reaching up from Florida. Strength and positive vibes out to you TeDo and your difficult child. Moving on to ......

buddy

im talking to you while i type..... hi from mn........to mn....... one finger typing.... call me any time!!!

(we were on the phone when I saw this... smile!)

Last edited:

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Wow, I was raised to believe that all would be okay in this great country, as long as we were honest peope. I'm so disillusioned right now, it breaks my heart. I'm sorry TeDo, I will take your hand from Maryland, and on to...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Tedo -

I don't know what you're family is going through at this time. My family is facing something currently that is tearing us apart, literally and figuratively because people are lying to save their own greedy hides. I'm absolutely ASTONISHED to say that I live in America after the last two months.

Don't know if you are a person of prayer, and I hope this doesn't violate any policies of the board - but I was led to Psalm 50 through a lot of heartache, and tears. I hope it gives you some comfort as well. I will as always continue to keep you and the rest of my board family in my prayers daily. There just has to be some relief for us sometime.

Much love - and hugs -Star and from SC reaching out to --------