Circle of Support for Shari

SRL

Shari, know that the board will be standing behind you and Wee in your meeting with the school today.

Go get 'em, girl!:warrior:

Reaching out from the midwest to...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
The midwest... I'm right there with you Shari... Give yourself and Wee big hugs from Ohio. Reaching on to...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Here in the Chicken Coop, doing a nekkid chicken liver dance and rattlin' all my good juju beads so's you'll have the confidence and courage to stand your ground and leave that meeting with all your goals for Wee being met! Now on to...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I wish I could be there with you to help with support and handholding.

Grabbing KLMNO's hand and sending some Warrior Mom Support from Arizona on out to you and on to---------------------------->

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Thank you all, so very much!

I spent my lunch hour making copies of the reports, the reccommendations from ALL of his docs, etc. The principal did not forward all of the incident reports, so I will be going off of the 3 that I have (surely, that will estabilsh a pattern).

So in a few, I will jet out of here, staple all this stuff, say a little prayer, and head to school.

Thank you all so very much. I can't tell you how much your support, and this board, means to me.