Circle of Support for Smallworld

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Aug 31, 2010.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Smallworld's mother passed away yesterday after a long and courageous battle with cancer. I know we all wish her much love and support at this difficult time.

Wishing your mother peace and comfort for you and your family; I'm reaching out from NY State to....
  2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Wisconsin. SW-you are in my prayers, I'm so sorry for your loss. Reaching out to...
  3. slsh

slsh member since 1999

Chicago. My thoughts are with you and your family, smallworld. Many many gentle hugs. Reaching out to...
  4. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Back to NY.....Sending you support and comfort in this difficult time....Reaching out to....
  5. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

So sorry for your loss

6. Mom2oddson

Mom2oddson Active Member

Smallworld, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. Reaching out to.....
  7. tawnya

tawnya New Member

So, so sorry, Smallworld.

I know how hard this is.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  8. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

{{{smallworld}}} I'm so sorry - keeping you in my thoughts.
  9. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, smallworld. Sending a great big Central CA hug, and stretching out my other hand to...
  10. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

Oregon. Hugs. Keep the great memories close to your heart.

Reaching out to.......
  11. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

It takes awhile to adapt and focus on the good memories. I'm sending caring thoughts and hugs your way. DDD
    From Florida on to ???
  12. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia? MD, I'm so very sorry, prayers for your grieving family.
  13. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

NC, smallworld, I am sending many condolences and hugs.
  14. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I'm so sorry for your loss, Smallworld. Grabbing on in OK and reaching out to...
  15. klmno

klmno Active Member

I'm so sorry to hear this but hope you can eventually find comfort in knowing her suffering is over. Many hugs and thoughts for your family being sent......
  16. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Much warm thoughts and support coming from here as well. One day at a time, a mother is a special person and losing one can't be easy. We're here for you.
  17. Star*

Star* call 911

SC here sending you strength, love, courage and love. My deepest heartfelt sympathies for your family. Reaching out to....
  18. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

The midwest.

Your family is in my prayers.

And on to...
  19. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

SoCal, where my heart understands all too well what you're going through, and I offer my arms to console you and my shoulder for your tears. Reaching out to...
  20. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

PA..........J, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. Gentle hugs to you......