Circle of Support for Smallworld

tiredmommy

Smallworld's mother passed away yesterday after a long and courageous battle with cancer. I know we all wish her much love and support at this difficult time.

Wishing your mother peace and comfort for you and your family; I'm reaching out from NY State to....

slsh

member since 1999
Chicago. My thoughts are with you and your family, smallworld. Many many gentle hugs. Reaching out to...

DDD

It takes awhile to adapt and focus on the good memories. I'm sending caring thoughts and hugs your way. DDD
From Florida on to ???

klmno

I'm so sorry to hear this but hope you can eventually find comfort in knowing her suffering is over. Many hugs and thoughts for your family being sent......

Mattsmom277

Much warm thoughts and support coming from here as well. One day at a time, a mother is a special person and losing one can't be easy. We're here for you.

Star*

call 911........call 911
SC here sending you strength, love, courage and love. My deepest heartfelt sympathies for your family. Reaching out to....

gcvmom

Here we go again!
SoCal, where my heart understands all too well what you're going through, and I offer my arms to console you and my shoulder for your tears. Reaching out to...