Circle of Support for Star & Dude et al...

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by DDD, Dec 2, 2008.

1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Tomorrow, Wednesday, is going to be one of the biggest meetings ever held regarding Dude's future. Perhaps it will go easier if we all surround them in a big circle of support.

I'm sending caring hugs and sincerely positive thoughts from Florida to
    whoever grabs my hand..............

D3

2. 'Chelle

'Chelle Active Member

a long reach to Saskatchewan. Keeping you in my thoughts and {{{HUGS}}} hoping they see sense and the positive steps forward Dude is making.

3. KFld

KFld New Member

Sending positive thoughts and support from CT.

4. goldenguru

goldenguru New Member

Hugs from Connecticut to Michigan.

From Michigan to -->

5. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

I've got GG's hand here in PA. Who's got mine?

Hugs,
    Suz

6. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Reaching out from Toronto to PA to take Suz's hand.

Sending strength and love, and saying many prayers that the officials have eyes to see how much progress Dude has made where he is, and ears to hear his words and those of his Warrior Mom.

Reaching out to...

7. meowbunny

meowbunny New Member

Florida.

Star, we're all pulling for you and Dude. May his hard work pay off.

and on to ....

8. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

SC! (Well I need all the help I can get) lol - thanks D3 et al....:tongue:from SC reaching out a completely germfree hand to????

9. jal

jal Member

I got you in CT. Will be sending out positive thoughts and prayers. Sending my hand to...

10. katya02

katya02 Solace

And back to PA - many thoughts and prayers for all. And on to ...

11. Jena

Jena New Member

Star I'm grabbing your hand with my "toxic" stuffing hands.............from yes New York!!!

(((hugs))) i'll be thinking of you.

12. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Well, I won't grab anybodys hand because I've been cleaning up after the dogs ... but I'm sending lots of good thoughts and prayers to you and Dude that things go well.

13. Steely

Steely Active Member

From NY to Texas........now there is a stretch............many, many hugs and prayers being sent your way from Texas..........and onto...................

14. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

From TX back to CT (now that's a stretch!). Star, we will all be with you tomorrow. I pray 'they' come to a solution that is best for Dude. Hugs~

15. standswithcourage

standswithcourage New Member

Star you have always been there for me........ I am there for you. Hoping you still have hope and faith. From SC..........

16. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

...and way across the country to Central CA, and on to...

17. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I am circling the wagons from here in OK, preparing to lob the Mouse-missiles (realx, Starbie, they are really shrews - vicious little rodent like creatures that eat their weight in other animals daily. - but somehow Shrews Missiles? Well, I thought Mousiles sounded better. I forgot you are the mouse-o-phile here. My cats only hunt mice INSIDE the house - outside the mice are too boring. My boys go after the tough stuff - they like them shrews.

So we can lob the Shrews missiles at them Agency Idjits if they are in need of wisin' up. As I said, my boys Sammy and Tommy have been stockpiling for just this sort of occasion.(Sammy and Tommy live with Wiz and the G's. My enighborhood is not safe enough to let Gracie and the Capn out in. Too many big BIG dogs roaming free. But Six Dinner Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) will bring up the rear if we need him.

I really am pulling for Dude! I hope the agency has enough smarts to not shoot the boy in the foot. I've got prayers in all over town for you all!

18. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Grabbing on to Susie from the Windy. Sending you all the juju that I can muster.

From Chicago to...

19. PonyGirl

PonyGirl Warrior Parent

...Wisconsin! A manageable stretch. Hanging on tight to you Starbie! And reaching out to......

Peace

20. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

To Iowa....
    Standing right behind you with support. (no not that side the other one) on to...

beth