Circle of support for Star....

mstang67chic

Going Green
....or the people in Dude's meeting tomorrow. :tongue:

If you haven't read her "Brrrrrrrrother" post on PE, Dude has what basically amounts to a team meeting tomorrow to go over his goals. Star received a letter LAST WEEK chiding her for not attending this meeting AND the stupid thing was dated the 18th. AAAAAND it was actually signed IN INK by the director of the program.

So....I think we should send good thoughts out to either Star or for the people in the meeting when Star points out their idjitness to them. In triplicate. (Oh to be a fly on the wall! ;) )

From Indiana reaching out to..........

N

Nomad

Sending well wishes from the South.

p.s. I'm jealous of your new silver pant suit! :tongue:;):D

KTMom91

Grabbing hold from Central CA, 100 degree weather and all, sending powerful thoughts for you to slay this dragon (using Dude's light saber,of course)...and on to...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Star, you've been thru this ad nauseum - you can do it again. What are Dude's thoughts on this?

Go gettem, dear lady.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Grabbing on from Toronto - (had to get in somehow to see;) babies) thanks everyone - never considered using a StarWars light sabre to prod a buttocks but may the FORCE BE WITH ME) and reaching out from SC toooo.....

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Give a big swift kick from one of our little Burros out here.

Tell Dude to make his wish a good one.
I hope it went well if I am late. Late vibes can still be good, in some magical world.

You really need a gimme as does Dude.

Big big big hugs from the Ol' Pueblo of Arizona!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And from the chicken coop, sending you a set of spiked donkey-shoes to wear so that your POINT is well made and well received today...

And a sugar-free chocolate cake for you, DF and Dude to enjoy for his birthday :D

Let us know how it goes!