Circle of support for Star*...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Please join me in sending out some love and healing energy for sister Star* whose mommy heart could use a few bandaids and an icepack today. Holding out my hand in friendship and support from the sunny Chicken Coop on out to...

Mattsmom277

... the dreary land of Northern Ontario, home of suntans and shorts one day and freezing ice pellets today!!! (Lub ya Starrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Straight through to Ohio. Lots of hugs, a special Mommy ice pack (and ice pick, too, just in case). LOVE YA STARBIE!!!

...On to...

everywoman

I am donning my warrior mom armour and getting the convertible gassed. If you need me Starbie---just scream really loud----the winds will carry the sound east to the coast----and I'll be there at top speed.

DammitJanet

Huh????? Starbie...love ya girl. Just call if you need me. I can be there with bells, whistles and goats if you need me.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks girls.....somedays YOU are all I have to keep me from falling apart so thank you very much for the bandainds, ice pellets, love & support, um....the.ice.pick..? okay..(it's not a weapon,it's not a weapon).... the rain..you know I love the rain Witz, (yelling loudly for the convertible EVERYWOMAN....Hey yall can you hear me now?) good., the Mommy warrior strength, all the hugs, more hugs, more hugs, and the wha? .....and apparently a.....goat???? (purses lips and rolls eyes up and away) Not EVEN going to ask..but it sounds oddly like it would fit right in with my daaaaaaayyyyyy.

I appreciate each and every one of you today more than you will ever know.

Estherfromjerusalem

Just saw this. Why, what is happening to you, Star? I hope whatever it is, passes quickly and has the best possible results. Sending you a huge hug. And reaching out from Jerusalem to . . .

Love, Esther