Circle of support for Star*...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I've got Fran's hand and I'm stretching the other one out from PA. Hugs to you, Starbie.

Suz

Last edited:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Grabbing Suz's hand in PA here in Oh and reaching out to..................

Sending hugs, prayers, and you know I've been on a low boil just a waiting for someone to unleash it on.........:tongue: so let me know if you need me. And am a pretty darn good listener if you need to unload.

Love and hugs my friend

nvts

To NYC! Give me the word...I'm kickin' butt all over the place! Me, you and Evie! We can do anything!

reaching out to...

Beth

Nancy

Aww Star, seems as if I have missed some serious stuff here. I'm sorry for whatever you are going through and so I reach out my hand from good ole Ohio....

Hugs,
Nancy

N

Nomad

I too don't know what I missed...but of course, I am sending hugs and warm wishes.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
To someone in Maryland who would love to rip someone's head off! Love ya, Star! Hope you will be okay. Feel free to share what's going on....

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ladies,

Thank you so much for your kindness and good thoughts. You didn't miss anything - I didn't post anything. [I know, my bad]. We should really share these things - you know like Sam Wise Gamgee of the Shire - 'share the load'. I say that because my entire body felt yesterday like a Hobbits feet look.

The crux of the entire situation boils down to Dude not doing what he knows he is supposed to be doing regarding probation. Me trying and not successfully I may add to detach from him failing to meet his obligations after four years with only three months left to go. This leaves our pathetic bank account even more dismal compounded by the fact that at one time emptying it was with the hopes that we were doing a good thing in helping him stay out of prison. Now after all that it seems he has chosen to just (can't use the word I'd like to here given my mood) wants to skip out on everything. Top that off with a text message that was so weird it left me wondering if he had fallen victim to my x and wasn't even alive? To say the least I just had a really split day somewhere between - detach, detach, detach and OMG, OMG, OMG - ack. blargh....

I did have some really lovely emails of care and I appreciate you girls so much and the looooo(yawn omg can she really talk that much?)ng phone calls - thanks for that - passes tissue for ear. ;) (the answer is no not usually - but occasionally yes)

The good news is - (almost afraid to post that -ahem) Dude did call today; so he is okay. The rest is ----ah heck I guess I'll believe it when I see it. Ya know. Fhooey. (rolls eyes, exhales and goes back to normal, mundane life)

Thanks again.
Hugs & Love back at ya'll
Star

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Yes, an ice pick. They're very useful tools. For locked doors, jammed drawers, and of course ice. Oh yeah - you can also use them to baste meat, just poke bunches of holes in the top, then pour the stuff over... LOL

Warrior mommies don't need weapons. We have our razor sharp wit.

susiestar

Roll With It
Kids are crazy-making. I am glad you heard from Dude today and put that fear to rest. Whatever idiotic thoughts went skittering through his brain, hopefully he will figure out how to take care of his business himself.

Sending you and DF lots and lots of hugs.

Susie

ps. Ice picks can also be used to jab into the side of the mountain so you don't go falling into they abyss when your rope is about to give way.

DammitJanet

So you heard from him? Him himself? Not a text. Right?

Im gonna kill him for you. One of us is gonna have a stroke over him before this is all over with.

busywend

Sorry I missed the circle earlier - but sending hugs and wishes for improvement in Dude's thought process. Sigh......

Lothlorien

Glad he reached out to you and called. Sorry to hear he's making poor decsions that is messing his life up, again. Sending hugs.