Circle of Support for the DammitJanet family

susiestar

Roll With It
Please join me in a Circle of Support for Janet, Cory, Mandy, Lindsey (Keyana's Mom), Keyana and all of the family.

Keyana is ill and the doctors do not know what is going on. They have ruled out the normal things and are doing an MRI and other tests with a neurologist soon.

Lets send strength and support to all of the DammitJanet family. May they continue to pull together to support Lindsey and her side of the family as well as Cory and Mandy when they learn of this. through this terrifying time of uncertainty. May they love and support each other totally.

May the problem Keyana's little body is dealing with be minor, easily cured and have no lasting effects of any kind.

I know not everyone prays, so if we can pray, rattle beads, dance nekkid with chicken livers taped to our persons, or do whatever we can to send strength, love and healing to Keyana and all of her family.

Reaching out from Oklahoma to..........

Susie

Last edited:

gottaloveem

Sending loving wishes and healing thoughts to your family Janet. I'm so sorry to know that Keyana is sick. I hope they figure it out and get her well soon.

(((((((HUGS)))))))

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Praying here in Maryland for your beautiful grandbaby, Janet. I'm so sorry you have this extra worry, your family needs to get a reprieve from stress!