Circle of Support for Timer

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you ladies.....

Like life, my day was a bit of good, bad & indifferent. My emotions ran high - cried at the drop of a hat. kt was worried & at lunch I told her that a year ago today I was holding husband's hand as he died. As I told him it was okay to let go, the voices in my head were busy yelling - I need you here husband.

kt & I decided to put together a collage of photos of husband at his happiest moments. kt & I went thru an entire box of photos & then got on the computer to check out all our digital pictures.

I laughed & cried at a memory that kt would ask about - our honeymoon pictures in Victoria BC. All the smiles & laughter as I explained my life with husband before she was a "glimmer in our eye". (She saw a bedroom photo that husband had taken of me on our wedding night - don't worry ladies, wasn't obscene, just sexy in husband's mind.) I cracked up as I watched my daughter blush.

I'll be putting a collage together for wm as well.

That was for the twins.

I'm taking time to honor husband today by painting his infamous fedoras that are hanging on hooks in my bedroom.

So we survived yesterday - praying for a stronger year ahead. A way to continue on without husband.....that the sadness isn't so overwhelming.