Circle of support for TimerLady/Linda

busywend

Hugs and support from NY. Let us know if there is anything we can do. Be sure to make Cleveland a priority! You need it.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you all ~ I've3 had nothing but phone calls yesterday from the hospital, the mental health CM, plus various & sundry other workers.

kt is where she belongs; wm is ticked that he can't move back in while kt is in the hospital ~ so life is somewhat back to normal.

Cleveland is not only a priority, I'm trying to see if I fly in Thursday rather than Friday with-o a huge cost. I need to get outta Dodge. Too many bullets flying in my direction ~ need to leave.

Thank you, my very dear friends.

Linda, wishing you a peaceful day! I hope you are doing whatever it is you like to best, maybe some painting, or enjoying your yard with a good book. (((hugs)))) and support from NJ.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Linda, I was outside this morning gardening and thinking of you while I was planting three different varieties of thyme around my pink granite birdbath. Thyme was a symbol of courage and sacrifice to the ancient Greeks. This is what you symbolize to me. Who knew something as hard and enduring as granite could be so pretty in a feminine pink? Many hugs.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well let us know if you do end up coming in earlier... I'll be there late Thursday, but will be on Left Coast Time, so I get to stay up later. :)

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Not going to get down there Thursday ~ the cost of changing tickets was far too much.

Today is nothing but piano lessons, listening to the nonsense going on in the kitchen & getting ready for my trip.