Circle of Support for TimerLady

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Jul 6, 2012.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

2. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Grabbing on tight in Ohio, with lots of love, gentle hugs and really really good thoughts and prayers. Reaching out to...
  3. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

...Central CA, with many hugs and lots of love, and on to...
  4. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

TN and on to the next hand....that the right thing will be done and that Timer will have the all the strength she needs and deserves!
  5. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Grabbing on in Wisconsin. Linda-you and the tweedles are always in my prayers and I will be stepping them up. Love you!
    Reaching out to...
  6. buddy

buddy New Member

Adding my love and support, call any time, I am only minutes away......from your home town and on to.........
  7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Many many (((((hugs))))) Linda. It's like a train wreck. I'm so sorry. But you've done all you can.........and now it's time for the adult tweedles to find out leopards don't change their spots. Monsters stay Monsters forever. Saying prayers for you and the tweedles.

Reaching out to................
  8. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending major hugs and support your way.....reaching out to...
  9. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

PA...OMG Linda......and on to...

10. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

From CT and onto....

Linda, sending prayers, hugs, good juju...anything and everything you/tweedles need. I'm so sorry for what has transpired!
  11. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Indiana where once again there are bacon and octopus hugs. Lots and lots of them. On to.....
  12. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

*Grabbing hold from Virginia with gentle hugs for your paining heart - offering a hand out to
  13. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

..........Northern California, sending hugs and prayers and warm wishes for your hurting heart and on to.............
  14. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

I'm seething and on the warpath here in MD. You have been an inspiration to me, the embodiment of warrior mom. Hugs, Linda!
  15. Andy

Andy Active Member

From Northern MN - I will be praying for KT's safety and that WM remains sheltered from this person.
  16. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

In Ohio, keeping you in my thoughts...
  17. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Grabbed on to Ohio and reaching out with sincere caring from Florida to ??? DDD
  18. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

Illinois -- with lots of hugs - you are an amazing warrior mom -- you and the tweedles are in my thoughts and prayers..and onto.....
  19. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

We're here, Linda.
  20. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Reaching out from SE VA, with hugs, to ...