Circle of Support for TimerLady

susiestar

Roll With It
TeDo spoke to TL and it seems she is having a hard time. Seems there is more biomonster conflama and KT is up to her old tricks. TL is trying to be strong but is struggling.

Let's send some hugs and support her way as none of this is easy or something she needs to be coping with right now. I think she is visiting family or getting ready to, and I hope they are able to help her.

We should also send some hugs to her brother. She has him as her financial POA as that was something she needed help with. I am thankful that he was willing and able to step in and take control of that off her shoulders. It provides protection and a bit of a buffer between her and financial manipulation from the Tweedles, the leeches that latch onto them (or is that friends - NOT) and all those people who are out there and try to tell us that we 'should' spend $$$ on this or that type of 'help'.

Reaching out from OK (where the winds really do sweep - even though I don't live in the Plains) to . . .

T

TeDo

Sending all the support and comfort you need from your back yard (well, almost) and I'm reaching out to .........