circle of support for totoro

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wholy SMOKES you know I love ya when I reach all the way to Jerusalem from SC and hold my hand out to.....

TOTO - HUGS - Star

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thank you all so much... I can not thank you enough! We have somehow finished, well almost finished all of the paperwork!!! I have a huge folder of evaluations, assessments etc.
I feel a little bit better.
Oh and guess what? psychiatrist3, never got back in touch with therapist, big surprise... almost 2 weeks now... he also did not send any current info on K? Why? Just info from her psychiatric hospital stay last summer. WTF? So I have no notes as to why he has been medicating why he has??? Um maybe because he really thinks she has a Behavior Disorder!!! Jerk.
Whatever, we will rise above...
We are starting to feel a little better I read all of you kind words and they have made me feel much better.
We have another storm coming... But I think we will get out, the plane is direct. we can not fly any other way if possible.
We have flown so much with K, we have learned all of the tricks with her!!!
Having been screamed at by a flight attendant and threatened to be kicked off... and many other things, including projectile poop... we have had our share of airline fun!!! We have our PRN in our bag!!!
I will post an update after the meeting. Wish us luck, we need it!!! K needs it!

KateM

Oh, Totoro, you sure have been through the ringer!! All the best wished for you and your family! Sending prayers and support !