Circle of Support for Wyntersgrace

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Heather I read your posts and wish I could do anything to help lift the depression and ease the pain you are in right now. You give so much support to all of us here.

I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you also. I went to a NAMI meeting Tuesday, no-one showed. I talked to the leader for about 45 minutes. She said she has been seeing the slow slide of a lot of people lately. The coming of Fall, the economy, School starting, she even said the elections are affecting some!
You are not alone in your suffering, even is only supported in cyber-space!

Hugs and relief from

Tucson, AZ

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather, I hope the lamictal doesn't take long to kick in. And I hope it brings you some much needed relief from this awful depression. Know that I'm here, my friend, when you need to talk. Many many hugs.

F

flutterbee

Thank you, ladies. I'm moved to tears by your caring and thoughtfulness.

Today has been rough, but there's always tomorrow.

trinityroyal

Heather, sending hugs and strength...and sleep.
I know you're having a rough time. You're not alone. We're here and we love you.

Trinity

Oh Heather. I have not been on much lately but have been thinking about you a lot.

A gentle hug, lots of prayers, and all the strength I can muster up.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Come on Heather...you can do this. I think we need some Heather jokes. You need something to make you get up and want to come to the board for a good hearty laugh.

Here's my best:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because it was there.

Ok, ok...not so good, but that is all I have. I'm not the best joke teller. (Obviously)

Hang in there, dear.

Abbey

F

flutterbee

:crying: Thank you, ladies. I'm grabbing your hands and can feel the strength and support of all of you.

Depression s-ucks. And it makes your nose all stuffy.

Praying that the lamictal starts to work soon. I see a new therapist on Tuesday.