Circle of Support for...

tiredmommy

our fellow members. This can be an incredibly difficult and emotionally draining time of year for many of us so I'm starting this circle to hold each of us up through the coming days. Know that my family here is always in my thoughts and prayers and I wish us all peace in the coming new years. Gentle {{{hugs}}} to those who are struggling and the hope that we will all be stronger in 2010.

Reaching out to...

LittleDudesMom

...Central Virginia. TM, I too share your concern and care for our fellow members. This is a difficult time of year in many ways for parents of difficult children. Some of us struggle to keep holiday traditions that just don't meld well with a difficult child and dissapointment abounds. Others are stressed by attempting to keep the anxiety of the season down for their difficult children which leaves little time to stop and enjoy the season. Still others are missing spending the holidays with their beloved difficult children because of out of home placement or emotional distance.

I wish peace and acceptance and the joy of the little quiet molments. If you take the time to stop and look, you will find them.

Warm holiday wishes and hugs to my board family.

Sharon

Reaching out to.....

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...Down into the Ohio Miami Valley. Yup, this time of year can be a bear for a lot of people, especially those of us with difficult children - lots of hugs to all my board sisters (and brothers, I know you're out there). Merry Christmas and here's to hoping the new decade will bring lots of blessings to us all!

M

ML

Embracing you here in the rocky mountain state of Colorado. We will face 2010 with courage and strength knowing we have each other to accompany us on our journey.

trinityroyal

And from Toronto too. I am keeping my board family in my heart, wishing you strength and peace, and drawing strength from you all to get through my own struggles. On to...

Fran

Former desparate mom
Reaching out from NC. I'm hoping that knowing that we are connected by our difficult child's and more importantly our hearts will help those who feel despair to see some joy for themselves.

KTMom91

Grabbing onto Fran's hand from Central CA. Wishing everyone a peaceful and pleasant Christmas, and a wonderful 2010! And on to...

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Here in South Carolina--

Wishing you all, most of all PEACE this holiday season....in your homes and in your hearts. Best wishes for a better 2010!

Extending a hand to....

Steely

Northern Arizona.........
Holding on tight to all my board family.............we shall overcome.
And onto.................

crazymama30

Central Oregon. Holding everyone tight and feeling better by being held by all of you. Holidays are so bittersweet. On to..........

gcvmom

Here we go again!
SoCal, where I am counting my blessings daily and the people here are at the top of that list, without whom I would have surely given up a long time ago! I am proud to be a member of this unique community. The compassion and understanding are priceless. Now on to...

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
From the Northwest corner of CT, holding all those in a state of flux or otherwise in giant hugs and outstretched hands! Know that you are welcomed with open arms into the safety and security of those who 'know' here at CD. I think we're all blessed in at least that one way. God Bless Everyone~

DammitJanet

From the south east part of NC, I wish everyone a peaceful and happy holiday season. Hope the difficult child's and the easy child's behave appropriately!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
And from smack-dab in the middle of MO.

Tho the holidays may take some of us away from our usual routines and our close contact with the board, this is a group of people that I hold near and dear. Whether its my own personal trial that I know folks here would understand, or I'm thinking about another member and how they are doing at that moment, you are never far from my thoughts.

Wishing you peace and calm.

And on to...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
the snowy MN. I'm praying that we all find a sense of peace along with the holiday. That our reactions to our difficult children are minimal & you can enjoy your holiday.

I have some pretty quiet plans for the day - watch it snow in a snuggly nightgown while painting or playing piano.

Again, prayers for peace & calm to each of you during this very stressful time

Now on to.....

klmno

From VA, where I'm hoping we all just stay warm, have comfort of friends here, and our difficult child's stay safe, and we remember that they are difficult child's after all, so we can enjoy the simple things that are most important and let the less important stuff just roll off our backs, on to.....

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Grabbing on to you all from the 'burbs of Baltimore, not far from the Aberdeen Proving Grounds which make me feel oh, so protected every time I hear the ordnance going off!!!. Maybe those who will be without family this holiday will start a virtual Christmas celebration and keep each other company. I wish you all could feel protected by loved ones. This is my most painful time of year, I am the oldest one left in this family and during this season I find that I miss even the crazy nasty ones.
I am grateful for your understanding, compassion and honesty. On to...

Wiped Out

Staff member
From Wisconsin, my board family is always in my prayers. Wishing all a Christmas of peace and may 2010 be a year of wonderful progress for all of our difficult children. Onto...