Circle of support needed for TimerLady

witzend

Honestly, I'm shocked to the bone that bio-monster wasn't on top of keeping funding for the Tweedles. She'll get tired of supporting them right quick. I can't believe that she didn't have that figured out ahead of time.

donna723

Reaching out from Tennessee, sending warm caring hugs and all the good juju I can muster. Many prayers being sent.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I can't even begin to imagine how hard this has got to be for you Linda. You're in my thoughts all day long. You and the tweedles remain in my prayers.

Many many (((hugs)))

dashcat

I can only imagine how hard this is. I haven't been here long enough to know the details of her story but, from what I do know, she has struggled mightily. Keep us updated. In the meantime, I send prayers, hugs and support.
dash

BusynMember

Hugs and prayers and so much more, Linda from central Wisconsin. I am so devastated for you and hope you find peace by focusing on your own life ASAP. Easier said than done, I know. I'm so very sorry.

My heart goes out to you and all you are dealing with. Sending support from NJ, thinking of you and on to.......

JJJ

There is a small window that the tweedles have to return to MN and not lose all the funding/services that TL had lined up for them. After that, they can still apply for adult services but all the intensive stuff TL had gotten them as 'youth' will be gone.

I'm sure biomonster is counting on their SSI as she made sure both tweedles grabbed their legal birth certificates and social security cards on the way out the door. Those other services would not have put money in biomonster's pocket, just would have helped the tweedles deal with her abuse...and since that "never happened"....

crazymama30

Sending hugs, prayers and vibes. You have been in my thoughts, and I just don't even know what to say. I think you are doing everything you can to take care of you, and that is all you can do.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Ladies, thank you so very much for all the prayers, wisdom & the many shoulders to cry on. I apologize for not being around of late ~ things are just too confusing for words.

Again, thank you all.