Circle of support....

F

flutterbee

for lostyetfound. She may have to leave our community because of harassment by her S2BX. I wanted to let her know we are still here for her and hope she can draw some strength from us.

Reaching out from Ohio to..............

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
To Idaho we are thinking safe and supportive thoughts out here for you... stay strong and come back when you can...

No-one should have to suffer through this...

KateM

To Pennsylvania...
you have our support and prayers, lostyetfound! Hope you can feel the peace that is being sent your way from across cyber world to you! On to ...

To Illinois, specifically Chicago. City of broad shoulders.

Girl, if anyone can get through this, it is you. We watched you grow and change before our very eyes. Keep that armor on, and fight the fight. We are all behind you.

From Chicago to...

Star*

call 911........call 911
been there done that and SORRY TO LOOSE YOUR SMILING FACE AND HUMOR - if only for a while- FROM SC REACHING OUT TO.....

Estherfromjerusalem

across the ocean, to Jerusalem.

I wish you great strength to get through this difficult time. Hope you find a way to carry on being with us -- maybe under a different name.

We will be here waiting for you . . .

And now, back across the ocean, to . . .

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Even if you have to be gone for awhile, we'll be sending you our support and saying prayers. In all you do, we'll be standing right behind you. When your overwhelmed, or just nervous or scared, just think of all of us :warrior: right there along with you.

You are not alone.

Saying prayers and sending ((((hugs))))

nvts

Hey! I'm circling in from New York City! Worried sick for you kiddo! I think I remember where you're from & if you need help contact me!

Beth

Steely

Adding more prayers from Texas..........please try and stay in touch.......we will be thinking of you and sending strength and wisdom your way.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Am sorry Lost - I went thru this with my eldest when she moved back home to get away from the meth head/alcoholic x - the calls, texts, riding around the neighborhood at all hours of the night, slashing her tires. I think we went thru a week if not more of all of the boys here sleeping in their cars waiting for him to show his face - Danny almost caught him once - good thing for him they didnt catch him, or else the three of them would have beaten him to a bloody pulp for terrifying eldest.

Unfortunately once they slip into downright crazy behavior and start babbling nonsence, its time to be concerned big time. I surely hope you went to get a restraining order, and please, keep the records of the bizarre and dangerous phone calls. Call your cell provider and change your phone number asap. Make sure someone always walks you to your car at work.

Marcie

DDD

I've stretched from Ca. to Florida and am reaching out to your next CD family member........... DDD

TerryJ2

Ohhhhhhhh.... :crying:

You'll be back. It's temporary. You just have to get through this. :warrior:

(Thank you, Heather.)

:blizzard: Prayers from Alberta, Canada. Thinking of you during this difficult time and having faith that you will return once things settle down a bit. Take really good care, be careful, and stay safe. It is a good time to rely on those close to you to help you through this. Having come from a background of abuse, my heart goes out to you. In the meantime, I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas. :santa: All the best.

Kathy