Circle of Support...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Oct 24, 2013.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

2. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

.....from No. Ca. prayers for all............
  3. dstc_99

dstc_99 Well-Known Member

Prayers from the PNW!
  4. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

I'm grabbing on, too, in Ohio. My Mommy heart hurts for her... On to...
  5. Californiablonde

Californiablonde Well-Known Member

Prayers being sent their way from Southern California and onto...
  6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Adding in prayers from Wisconsin.
  7. Castle Queen

Castle Queen Warrior in training

...grabbing on in Minnesota. What many of us fear...
  8. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

grabbing on in IL - hoping that the family gets the help they need - quickly.....and onto.....
  9. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

And back to Wisconsin. Sounds like the child is mentally ill...voices in the head. Why don't people listen to his reason and give him help?
  10. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Prayers from Central CA...and on to...
  11. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Virginia. Good for you, Mom, for calling the school. I'm sending strength and clarity that your son gets the help and medications--and love--that he needs. And on to ...
  12. Gwenage

Gwenage New Member

There but for the grace of god. She did the right thing calling in. Healing thoughts in her direction.
  13. pasajes4

pasajes4 Well-Known Member

Hugs and prayers from Texas
  14. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

I WILL jump right on this thread! I will support this. While what was done is inappropriate I totally understand the problem with bullying. My emo girl and mr busy have been bullied for years now relentlessly. Last year we had to fight tooth and nail for mr busy to go to school and we almost landed in court over truancy because he wouldn't go so much The local sheriff's office and school were of no help in getting him to school with me either yet they have the law that I have to get him to school. Nor was the school helpful with the bullying situation. No matter how much it was reported no help. Same thing with ms emo. Only in her case it's been worse as she's ended up in fights defending herself, gotten ISS, and is now a cutter because she can't take it. She is also suicidal. She will defend others who are getting bullied too. This just never ends and our districts anti bullying program stinks! It simply does not work!' So for all the kids out there getting bullied....I support them and their parents and those who are trying to stand behind them too. Just do the right thing in fighting it and keep taking it up with everyone everywhere, go up the chain of command too!
  15. Steely

Steely Active Member

Reaching out from Oregon........
  16. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

From NJ also.

Tia....are there remote learning programs available in your district? If not, I would seriously push your district into offering it. Fortunately, our district offers it now. I am not in need of it at this time, but if my kids were being bullied to the degree yours were, I wouldn't hesitate to get them in the program. Personally, I think all of these programs that are shoved down our kids' throats are teaching kids how to bully and not get caught, so the bullying has increased exponentially.
  17. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

Prayers from PA and grabbing on to ...