Citalopram?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I guess you will never know until you try it.....and you need to ask how long the average person needs to be on it and stay on it before it gets into your system and starts working before you begin to see any results. Then go from there.

If it makes you sick? Stop. If it doesn't? Keep taking it until that "average" person is supposed to feel better. If you don't feel better by then? Talk to your doctor about switching or trying an increased dose.

Best of luck Abbers.....I'm proud of you.

ALSO.....I think it's great that the doctor is giving you samples but PLEASE make sure you understand the risks of NOT having it ........and what happens if you don't HAVE any around to take going off cold-turkey. Some AD medications can be disastrous for some people if you don't taper off.

Hugs.....

Abbey

Spork Queen
40mg isn't the lowest dose. I started on 20mg.

Well, I guess I'm a tad more depressed than I thought.:tongue:

I took the first one this morning and about 2 hours later I found myself in that lala land. Didn't feel like axing anyone, so I guess that is good.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
I always know where I can go for a good chuckle. Poor Arizona Princess getting picked on and she doesn't even know it.:sad-very:

Also, Star, I am assuming I am NOT one of the CD Board chicks in your avatar.

Abbey