Classic difficult child apology

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt blew a very big gasket the other night. :angrygirl:It was ugly & husband & I both deserved an apology. Especially husband.

Well, instead of talking to us, she wrote us an apology in rhyme. It was very touching & had husband & I almost in tears. You could tell she meant business & was going to work on her skills & such.

And then my darling difficult child daughter signed it..........

"your pain in the butt daughter, kt" :bigsmile::cheerleader::rofl:

I love her sense of humor! I love that she knows what a pain in the butt she truly is.....we do love this child.

klmno

It's nice to get a reminder of why we call them G'sFG sometimes, isn't it?

It reminds me of my my son after the first time he got into big trouble- 11yo- and I was stressing to him the consequences of us having less time, money, and freedom at home- how this impacted both of us, not just him.

So, He pulls his waisteband up over over his stomach, grabbed an old cane from the closet, bent over, and slowly shuffled down the hall, saying in his best "old man" voice, "I just don't want to be a burden". Yep, gotta love'em!

susiestar

Roll With It
Wonderful apology (you can savor the poem for many years, esp if you write down what it was for and use it when HER children are teens/PMSing!) and an awesome sense of self awareness!!

Hugs,

M

ML

Aww. She knows you love her too.

I have a couple written apologies. I have saved them too which in a few years he WON'T thank me for. I have one that says (I had just given him a few dollars) "I don't deserve the money. I have been a mean jirk and I'm sorry". The money was folded up into the note.

Hugs,

ML