Clear Blue Easy commercial

witzend

Have you seen this thing? It's a giant pregnancy stick, "blah blah blah..." Then as a stream of, uh, something pours onto the stick the very serious announcer says "Clearly the most sophisticated piece of technology you will ever pee on."

Clearly this announcer isn't taking into account an angry difficult child and a laptop.

:sick:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Maybe they should rephrase: "Clearly the most sophisticated piece of technology DESIGNED TO pee on." I hate that commercial anyway........thanks for the image of difficult child.......
Now if I could only get out of my mind that other stupid commercial about "cath--ing" Something about some woman who couldn't afford new equipment for catherizing......she had to wash and reuse.....great picture in my mind......eyuck.....too much information

F

flutterbee

Witzend said:
Clearly this announcer isn't taking into account an angry difficult child and a laptop.

:sick:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whymemom - I saw that commercial the other day. I watched in disbelief trying to decide if it was real or a spoof...you know how SNL does spoof commercials. OMG. There's not enough money in the world to make me do that commercial.

DammitJanet

I dont have a problem with the clear blue easy commercial...never even crossed my mind that it could be taken the wrong way...but I have never even seen this other commercial!

A reusable cath? Or did the woman improvise from stuff she had at home like McGiver? Maybe a straw and some tubing.

I wanna see that commercial!