Closing date was today. I am now moving into my mobile home.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Jody, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Jody

Jody Active Member

I am too excited. Tomorrow in the morning I am biuying a van. I am choosing between two different ones, and as I am going to sleep I still haven't decided. I can hardly sleep. Now the hard part moving in 10 degree weather. Once I get a vehicle I can start making trips to the new house. It is strange how much stuff is changing around me. Can't wait for spring now!!! I pray that I have made the right decisions and that I can have a year of minimal drama. Gosh what's that like??? I wish we all knew how that felt.
  2. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Woot woot! Your excitement is infectious :) What a nice dilemma to fall asleep with ... hmmm which vehicle do I pick tomorrow. Sure beats some you could have when trying to fall asleep ;) . Enjoy your new pad and settling in. As stressful as moving always is under any circumstances, there is something fun and exciting at a fresh living space that you get to have fun making all your own and putting that personal stamp on.
  3. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Congrats on being a home owner!!!

4. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

What a wonderful day for you! congrats.
  5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Oh how wonderful! Congrats to you, you new home owner you!! :)

As for the 10 degree weather and moving........remembering it's all yours will help keep you warm.

6. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

Congratulations!! Hope the weather warms up a tad for moving day!
  7. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

8. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

9. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Brrrr! Yep, I know that feeling, but all that work and exercise will keep you warm...
  10. buddy

buddy New Member

Congratulations! Have a safe move and a warm cozy night in your new home!!!! Here's to a calm year.
  11. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

CONGRATULATIONS!! Doing the happy dance for you!! Enjoy your new home!! SFR
  12. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

13. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

:bpotd: I'm DElighted for you! Hugs DDD
  14. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

Congratulations - I am excited for you! I hope your new home gives you much happiness.
  15. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

I'm clinking my champagne glass to yours and wishing you every happiness in your new home! Peace and plenty be yours!
  16. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

I wish you the BEST luck in the world! :)
  17. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

Congratulations and good luck with moving in! :) I hope you don't feel the cold as you move.
  18. buddy

buddy New Member

Are you in??? When I move I can have boxes all over but I love to put the beds together first, put the nice clean sheets and blankets on and then no matter where I leave off, I have a nice spot to go crash.

Hope all is well!!!