Come ride the MAGIC BUS - boaring Wynters Grace &

Oh HELLZ YEAH

I'll drive (I have the CDL, and I don't drink anyways) but you all have to take turns riding shotgun and feeding me cheesecake.

We'll DEFINITELY grab the guy from the play. Heck, we'll grab all of them.

They are young and dumb...;)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Meowbunny you can have your hunk, and I'll take 3. You know, bad foot and all, I need some cuddling. Ooops, or is that coddling?? if

Hubba Hubba

Ok. Booze, cheese cake, and 3 hunks! Who needs to pack? Clothes would just get in the way.

F

flutterbee

Methinks we're gonna need a bigger bus.

Can we go to the desert? I've never been to the desert. I wanna see the desert.

Where's Raoul? My glass is empty.

F

flutterbee

I'm sending my mom to meowbunny's house to pack. She can pack a house in 2 days flat. She's done it enough times. And it's best to stay out of her way while she's doing it. Trust me.

I haven't decided what hunk I want. I'll just pick one up on the trip.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If we go to the desert one of those hunks of mine better be holding one huge fig leave fan near me at all times.
After the desert, we'll need a great place by the water to cool off.

Ok, if I HAVE to wear clothes, Heather you're Mom can pack for me too.

BBK don't hog the cheese cake dear. I'm sure Beth will make plenty.

Raoul

Mes queridos,

Suz é uma senhora sexy but I tell Suz Raoul have to cuidado para other womens. Suz she so sad. But she share.

So Raoul here. Who need Raoul tender care first?

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Everyone will have there own cheesecake and beefcake....And I will have one for eery seat on the bus. And if you like I could wrap the guys in cheesecake...but maybe well ok you get your own picture...

Beth

AllStressedOut

BBK, I'm coming up front to be the wingman and I'm bringing the cheesecake with me!

After I eat way too much I'm going to need a nap. Can I borrow Raoul for a shoulder massage please?

Sunlight

so let me get this straight...
we have a designated driver so we can drink, eat cheesecake and play with several men wrapped in plastic??

you guys are sick

count me in.

tiredmommy

Wait a minute, I've been driving! I step back on the bus after a much needed potty break and to grab a latte and BBK has busted her way into the driver seat and left cheescake crumbs everywhere!
Harumph!

busywend

Young and dumb!!!!

I am with you guys!! I think we should definately head to a beach so we can all wear our bikinis - we are all a size 5, ya know!

And since nothing has calories on these road trips, I will bring brownies, cookies, cakes and cannolis!!

Pass me the wine!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh for heaven's sake. I go to bed early and my name and reputation are discussed for the whole world to see.

THANKS!

Make it juicier next time, will ya? I'd love to be known as "that woman".

Kathy had it partly right....I do share Raoul because he loves everyone here...

...I DON'T share Richard He's MINE!

....now that we have that settled......who's got the margaritas?

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Who's Marie?

oh- I'll bet you meant MarTie...........lol........nah- she's invited. She can party with Raoul....just not with Richard.

Suz

everywoman

Okay ladies, you left without me. You have to come back to the beach of South Carolina and pick me up. I will have some really good goodies for you when you get here----come on....I really need this trip----Do you think Raoul and pick me up and carry me onto the bus----I'm still having trouble walking up stairs?

Marguerite

Any chance of you lot swinging past our village here on Sydney's coastline? The weather's warming up at the moment, you could get a restart on summer. The whales are swimming along the coast at the moment, too - we could duck out to see them.

Pick me up on the way - I'll bring the Tim Tams. One case, or two? Double coat dark chocolate, of course.

Marg

DammitJanet

Suz...Im with you...I went to sleep too darn early last night because I didnt sleep the night before and look at all that went on without me!!!

A whole flippin' bus party that would have been right up my alley!

Personally I think you did this while I was sleepin so I wouldnt have any fun...harumph. Leave the manic girl out of it! She would eat all the cheesecake anyway considering all the steroids she is on...lol.