Comprehensive list of APPS for assistive tech and special needs of all kinds

DammitJanet

the android app site doesnt come up. dang...I was really looking forward to that one because actually more android phones are sold now that apple phones.

buddy

It didn't for me in explorer, but in chrome it did. I dont understand, but it does open up in another browser.... sorry.

DammitJanet

I will try it in chrome if it opens there. Its not opening in firefox. But just tell me what types of apps are there on android?

buddy

It is all the ones listed in the other lists but they pulled out the ipod stuff.... so they are still under the specific categories. I wonder why it wont open for you. I just tried to move the addy in my other browser and it worked. There were less than for the ipod but I put the presidents one and a letter forming app and an app that gives directions for coloring to follow, a simon says game app like the real game, good for memory. I only got through some of them. I wonder if there are calming apps? I want to check that out. Oh, I put a math app and a flashcard one too. try to search educational apps on the android store maybe some of them will pop up that way. Do you do the amazon store, there is one free paid app per day offered.

DammitJanet

Yeah...I forget to do that...and who knows if her mom will remember. I actually dont have marketplace on her tablet, I have getjar. I dont know why I dont have marketplace. I have everything else. My tablet is a knockoff and we did put some other stuff on it. I put the Kindle app on it but I am thinking of taking it off. I dont like the way the books look on it. I am also trying to find a good video app. The one I found is a streaming app and has ads for adult websites on it...no thanks! Glad I checked it out before giving it to her...lol. I have to check out all the apps because a lot of them do have ads on them for adult sites.