Computer

Andy

My computer is no longer working. It will no longer take a charge. :( I am at the local library with 42 minutes left to catch up with this board.

I had my user name changed not too long ago and could not figure out why I couldn't log in anymore. But, I finally figured out it was the user name and not the password that needed changing.

So, will not be on much until we get another laptop. Maybe non-easy child diva will leave hers home this weekend? (Yeah, Right - that's a good one!) I will be busy helping difficult child sell chocolate bars. He has sold three boxes and working on two more.

tiredmommy

We've missed you, Andy! I hope the computer issue is resolved quickly and difficult child sells all his chocolate quickly.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Glad you could go to the library and use their computer...... gets you out and about, but I do get the inconvenience..... hope you can get a charge......on your computer that is...... check in when you can......

Andy

Tired, Why Me, and Wiped Out, Thank you!

I am back and a lot sooner than I ever expected! YEAH!!!!

I got a new computer for Valentine's Day. A regular one (I miss my laptop)

Now I have a HUGE problem! This new computer is set up in a high traffic area (good for monitoring kids!) which means anyone walking by can read. I am finding husband is snoopier than I ever imagined. As he walks past, he is reading what I am doing! I have already scolded him. He can read what the kids are doing but stay out of my business! :mad:

I am just so surprised because in his line of work he should know about privacy. I don't mind him knowing what I am doing or saying but it will come with negative interrogation (or stupid remarks or questions) that I don't want to deal with.

Know what I mean?? This is my thing, my time, no need to ask me questions about it or make remarks about it.

Anyway - Good to be back!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Glad you are back so quickly and have a new computer. Now hopefully husband will stop with the stupid remarks and quesitons!