confession...so good for the soul

Sunlight

:goo: I bought halloween candy last month. it is gone.
I bought more today...
had to open the M&Ms to be sure they weren't poison.
:jack: :frankenstein:

lovemysons

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">had to open the M&Ms to be sure they weren't poison.
</div></div>

:rofl:

My weakness is a Braums bannana split. I may have husband pick one up for me tonight, yum!

lovemysons

KFld

This post cracks me up. When my kids were little and I wasn't working, I called my bff Jill one day a few weeks before halloween and said to her, I have 2 words for you, Reeces Sticks. We were both hysterical on the phone. Of course I was flying high after eating who knows how many Reeces Sticks.

I love how you had to check and see if them m&m's were poison.

Janet, your post made me laugh so loud, my neighbor (I'm in an apartment) came over to see what was so funny.

I bought fun size Snickers and put them in the freezer last week. You know. If they are frozen, they are harder to eat, so they last longer.

Or you can just chew harder. They are SO gone.

LittleDudesMom

:jack: :rofl: :frankenstein: :rofl: :ghost:

Janet,

you are a hoot! Listen, here in my neighborhood, Halloween night is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to buy enough candy for at least 300 kids (and I use the word kids loosely since many are teens and young adults). My secret is buy the stuff I don't like (you know, a few of those big Costco bags) and that's cheap so I won't eat it ahead of time :bag:

Although, I must admit to buying a little bag of mounds or snickers for the "neighborhood kids" and starting the evening with about 1/2 of what I bought :ghost:

Sharon

Sunlight

oh yeah...to you 50 some peekers at my post who thought I was going to fess up on some big nono:
:surprise: :smile: :dance:
neener neener neener

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oddly enough, we don't get trick or treaters on our street. I dunno why, cuz we have plenty of kids.

So.....I don't buy any at ALL. That way I don't eat it.

But, I am guilty of checking Darrin's and Aubrey's candy by eating a few tootsie rolls. :rofl:

This post cracked me up. :frankenstein: :ghost: :jack:

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh yeah...to you 50 some peekers at my post who thought I was going to fess up on some big nono:

neener neener neener </div></div>

<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 14pt'>BUSTED!!</span></span> :surprise:

hee hee

Peace

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
<span style="color: #FF6600">MMMMMMMMM </span> <span style="color: #009900">CANDY</span>

Yep !!! I am guilty also... I bought some hershey mini bars, for N's potty box... kind of a pre-Halloween treat!!! <span style="color: #FF0000">GONE</span> I just opened them all up and rubbed them on my thighs... SO GOOD...

:jack:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Hehehehehe. This is why I don't buy that until the night before some years even the night of.

Now on the other hand I bought bags of m&ms and kisses to bake with and am not doing that til November and darn if those haven't been checked.

Beth

ck1

Great! Honestly, this year, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind. I bought one of those huge Costco bags and put it in a place where I don't see it. Out of sight, out of mind. BUT after reading this post, it's no longer out of mind!!!

husband is out of town, so I just might have to break it open...

Thanks alot, Janet!! really, thanks for the great idea (and I wonder why I can't lose weight!)

goldenguru

Exactly why I can't buy bags of candy. LOL.

Now I just buy one when I'm checking out of the grocery ... cause I cant eat just one.
:thumb:

Thanks for the laugh :rofl:!!! I love Halloween too!!! :vampire: :ghost: :goo: :frankenstein: :jack:

When my kids were small, I was rifling (is this a word?) through their rather large stashes when, of all things, I lost a cap on one of my teeth. Yes, I'm sure this was a sign from above that I had had enough treats!!! :jack:

I always buy the stuff I don't like too. Unfortunately, like you, the yucky stuff suddenly becomes a "treat"!!! You really made me laugh :rofl: with that one!!! This year, I guess I'll just admit to myself upfront that if I'm going to buy it and eat it anyway, I should at least make it worthwhile... M&M's, Twix Bars, Almond Joys, Nestle Crunch Bars, etc... ENOUGH!!! :goo:

I'm ending this response before I gain five pounds just dreaming...
:ghost: WFEN