COOL Gadget for Dogs

susiestar

Roll With It
Actually if Wiz was younger I would be tempted to use it with him because he liked to run off out of sight. And he would think it was "cool".

1 Sale a Day has a 2 way radio with a 2 mile ranger that is built into a dog collar so that you can talk to your dog if you have him off leash somewhere. it would be handy for training or if you live in the country and took the dog for a long walk. Or if your dog is like Wiz and liked to run off.

It comes in 2 sizes and the dog collar (caller? caller collar?) has led lights on it so that the dog can be seen at night, which is a nice safety feature esp in the winter when it is dark after work.

Even better is that it is just $4.99 with $4.99 shipping today only!

If only I had one of these when Wiz was little. You know, about ten or so. SOOOOO much cheaper than a cell phone too! And he couldn't go online or waste minutes talking to his friends. Now I wish I had these for Jess too. Hmmmmmm. KIDDING!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH MY GOSH that is soooooo cool. You know it's a shame, but I think the only one that would be smart enough to hit the talk button and communicate back to me would be Pootie. I can just see her out there in the field

MOM?
Yes Pootie
Can you hear me Mom?
I can hear you loud and clear
Do I look like some freak from Star Trek with a yellow communicator device or is this thing pretty cool?
Nope it's cool. Very cool. I think the problem is no one has ever seen a talking dog!

Yup - Almost worth the ten bucks to just go to the dog park and show off.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Pretty cool.

It would scare the life out of Betsy. And Molly would go nuts trying to find me. Rowdy would just ignore it. :rofl: